Lagoon 450 Semi-Private Sunset Cruise
Sunset semi-private cruise for 14 persons in Santorini's Caldera. Three stops for swimming and snorkeling with transportation, BBQ & drinks.
- Spend a memorable evening on board and relax your body and your mind with the sunset view. Feel the intense romance of the moment.
Sail to the most picturesque spots around Santorini and swim in the area of the Hot Springs of the volcano.
Go swimming and snorkeling in the area of Red and White beach.
Enjoy delicious barbecue meal, sea food, pasta, salads and complimentary drinks on board.
Photo-shooting while sailing in front of the lava creations, the Aspronissi islet, the Black Mountain, the Old Lighthouse, the Indian Rock, the lunar landscape of Vlychada.
- Pick up - drop off from your hotel.
- Starts from Vlychada port at 14:30-14.45.
- First stop at the Red Beach for swimming and snorkeling.
- Second stop at the White Beach for swimming & barbeque onboard. Sails past, Indian Rock , Akrotiri, Ancient Lighthouse and Aspronisi.
- Last stop at Hot Springs for swimming & sails below Oia to watch the sunset.
- Tour ends at Amoudi port after the sunset.
Schedule / Prices
- Duration: 4.5 – 6 Hours
- Daily from 11/05/2023 to 10/10/2023
Per person: 195€
- Daily from 01/04/2023 to 10/05/2023 & 11/10/2023 to 28/10/2023
Per person: 130€
- The duration of the tour is not the same throughout the season, especially the sunset cruise. During June, the tour lasts about 6 hours (daylight is bigger), while in October is about 4 hours and 30 minutes.
- Kindly note that the itinerary and stops of a cruise may be subject to alterations without prior notice in case the conditions are not appropriate to sail outside the Caldera.
- All yachts and boats in Greece cannot moor directly on the beach.
- Hot Springs: It is good to know that catamarans/yachts stop 50m away from the warm sulfuric water of the Hot Springs bay. The temperature in the Hot Springs area is up to 4°C warmer than the open water. Guests swim securely close to the Volcano. Dark color swimwear is recommended.
- Bring a photo of your passport or ID card.
- Guests need to bring warm dry clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen, sunhat.
- Passengers have to remove their shoes before embarkation.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected].
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 3251295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355