Ocean Voyager 74/Tahiti 80 Semi-Private Sunset Cruise
Sail into the Caldera of Santorini, on an open-style catamaran and enjoy a premium shared excursion with transportation, BBQ, and drinks.
- Admire the most famous sunset in the world, from the sea. The captain stops in the best place for sunset view, below the picturesque Oia's settlement.
A driver picks you up, with the mini bus, from your hotel, or the nearby accessible point. He drives you to Ammoudi or Athinios port where the crew welcomes you on board. Find a comfortable spot on deck, and take your drink from the open bar. There is a sitting area under the canopy and spacious open space for sunbathing. This open style catamaran have 360º view.
The first stop for swimming is next to the volcano, in the area of the Hot Springs. Observe the mysterious lava creations and the total black color of the rocks.
Before the second stop, you get through the Old Lighthouse, the Indian Rock and the Black Mountain.
Second stop in the area of Red Beach, for photos, swimming and snorkeling. We visit spots not reachable by car.Third stop in the area of White Beach, full of limestone, for more swimming and snorkeling, with the on-board equipment. It's also, time for your meal. Taste delicious BBQ meal and Greek appetizers, such as stuffed vine leaves and salads, prepared on the spot, by the friendly hostess.
Disembarkation at Ammoudi or Athinios port, the most picturesque fisherman's port in Santorini. A driver takes you to the original meeting point.
- Pick up - drop off from your hotel.
- Tour starts at 14:30 from Athinios or Amoudi ports.
- First stop at Hot Springs for swimming. Sails past Aspronisi, Ancient Lighthouse, Akrotiri and Indian Rock.
- Second stop at the Red Beach for swimming and snorkeling.
- Last stop at the White Beach for swimming & barbeque onboard. Sails below Oia to watch the sunset.
- Tour ends at Amoudi or Athinios ports after the sunset.
Schedule / Prices
- Duration: 4.5 – 6 Hours
- Daily from 11/05/2023 to 10/10/2023
Per person: 125 €
- Daily from 01/04/2023 to 10/05/2023 & 11/10/2023 to 28/10/2023
Per person: 100 €
- The duration of the tour is not the same throughout the season, especially the sunset cruise. During June, the tour lasts about 6 hours (daylight is bigger), while in October is about 4 hours and 30 minutes.
- Kindly note that the itinerary and stops of a cruise may be subject to alterations without prior notice in case the conditions are not appropriate to sail outside the Caldera.
- All yachts and boats in Greece cannot moor directly on the beach.
- Hot Springs: It is good to know that catamarans/yachts stop 50m away from the warm sulfuric water of the Hot Springs bay. The temperature in the Hot Springs area is up to 4°C warmer than the open water. Guests swim securely close to the Volcano. Dark color swimwear is recommended.
- Bring a photo of your passport or ID card.
- Guests need to bring warm dry clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen, sunhat.
- Passengers have to remove their shoes before embarkation.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance,
please contact us 0030 6974823355 /M/V/W/ or mail us at [email protected].
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 3251295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355