Athens & 4-Nights Cruise at Mykonos, Patmos, Rhodes, Heraklion, Santorini with «Iconic Aegean» Cruise.. | 7 days / 6 nights
Tour Athens and then relax to a 4-night-cruise to the Greek islands.You may request additional nights according your flights or your program.
For further information and to book this tour, please, contact us at [email protected]
Arrival Dates in Athens 2023 every Saturday,
or any previous day with extra accommodation cost
Cruise Departures for these tour “ICONIC AEGEAN” Cruise: Every Monday from March 9th until October 19st.
- Day 01. Arrival / Athens.
- Arrival at the Athens airport, welcome assistance and transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Athens.
- Day 02. City tour / Athens.
- The day is dedicated to exploring the city of Athens. We begin with a panoramic tour to the most important monuments and landmarks of the city including the Panathinaikon stadium, the Zappeion, the temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian's Arch, Syntagma square, the Parliament, the tomb of the unknown soldier, Schliemann's house, the Academy, the University, the National Library, and the old Parliament. Next we head for our guided visit to the Acropolis, including the Propylae, the temple of Athena Nike, the Parthenon, the Erechtheion. Later, we continue with a guided visit to the Acropolis museum voted one of the best museums in the world. Afternoon at leisure to explore Plaka, the picturesque old part of the city, and why not, some shopping at Ermou street.
- Day 03. Athens – Mykonos / on cruise.
- Breakfast and transfer to Piraeus port to embark the «Celestyal cruises» cruise ship for the three night «Iconic Aegean» cruise. Arrival in Mykonos at 18:00. Free time to explore the bustling town of Mykonos.
- Day 04. Kusadasi – Patmos / on cruise.
- Arrival in Kusadasi early in the morning and depart for your included excursion to ancient Ephesus, and the covered bazaar in Kusadasi. In the afternoon, the ship will arrive in Patmos with the famous monastery of St. John and the Grotto of the Apocalypse.
- Day 05. Rhodes / on cruise.
- Arrival in Rhodes early in the morning. During our included “Medieval” tour, we will visit the Acropolis of Lindos and the citadel of the Knights (Rhodes’ old town).
- Day 06. Heraklion – Santorini / on cruise.
- Arrival in Heraklion early in the morning. Possibility of an optional excursion to the Minoan Palace of Knossos. In the afternoon we will arrive at the unique island of Santorini. During your included tour, you will visit the village of Profitis Ilias and the most popular village of Santorini, Oia, with its stunning views to the caldera and the volcano.
- Day 07. Piraeus / Departure.
- Arrival at Piraeus port early in the morning. Breakfast on board. Disembarkation and transfer to the Athens airport, your hotel, or any other port in Athens. Apart from the transfer to the port or the airport, no other service is included in the final day of the trip. This is the end of our trip. Kindly, let us know if you need any extra travel services to arrange your return to your home country or, in order to continue your trip to any other destination.
All Prices are per person in Euro
|Tourist Class & Inside Cabin Type IB *1||Early Booking Discounts*|
|Arrival Dates 2023||Single||Double / Twin||Triple||Double/ Twin|
|March 4, 11,18,25||€ 2346||€ 1765||€ 1620||€ 76|
|April 6,13,20||€ 2404||€ 1807||€ 1658||€ 76|
|April 27, May 4,11,18,25, June 1,8,15,22, July 6,13,20,27, August 3,10,17,24,31||€ 2515||€ 1882||€ 1738||€ 83|
|September 7,14,21,28||€ 2556||€ 1909||€ 1766||€ 86|
|October 5,12,19||€ 2404||€ 1807||€ 1658||€ 76|
|First Class & Inside Cabin Type IB *1||Early Booking Discounts*|
|Arrival Dates 2023||SGL||DBL/TWIN||TPL||EBD III|
|March 4, 11,18,25||€ 2452||€ 1813||€ 1665||€ 76|
|April 6,13,20||€ 2512||€ 1853||€ 1692||€ 76|
|April 27, May 4,11,18,25, June 1,8,15,22||€ 2664||€ 1950||€ 1792||€ 84|
|July 6,13,20,27, August 3,10,17,24,31||€ 2594||€ 1914||€ 1766||€ 84|
|September 7,14,21,28||€ 2706||€ 1977||€ 1819||€ 86|
|October 5,12,19||€ 2558||€ 1878||€ 1714||€ 76|
|Superior Class & Outside Cabin Type XB *1||Early Booking Discounts*|
|Arrival Dates 2023||Single||Double / Twin||Triple||Double / Twin|
|March 4, 11,18,25||€ 2832||€ 2049||€ 1817||€ 95|
|April 6||€ 2870||€ 2077||€ 1842||€ 95|
|April 13,20||€ 2914||€ 2105||€ 1860||€ 98|
|April 27, May 4,11,18,25, June 1,8,15,22||€ 3115||€ 2227||€ 1973||€ 106|
|July 6,13,20,27, August 3,10,17,24,31||€ 3050||€ 2195||€ 1950||€ 106|
|September 7,14,21,28||€ 3182||€ 2270||€ 2011||€ 110|
|October 5,12,19||€ 2986||€ 2142||€ 1886||€ 98|
*. EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNTS (per person in dbl/twin):
Discount per person for all bookings made until March 31st, deposited by April 5th, or 30 days prior to arrival (whichever comes first)
- Accommodation on BB, 2 nights in Athens
- Athens city tour with Acropolis and Acropolis museum, on SIC, including English speaking guide.
- All transfers
- The 5-days/4-nights cruise to the Greek islands, with all meals, drinks package, and the three above mentioned shore excursions included.
- Meet & Greet service for tour briefing and orientation by an English speaking representative
- All entrance/admission fees to sites and museums
- All taxes and our services
- Any meals other than those mentioned above
- Any drinks during included meals (cruise includes «blue» drink package)
- Any tips
- Any porterage at hotels.
- All personal expenses
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
Hotel Class Options
TOURIST CLASS hotels are mostly 3* hotels. Occasionally there may be a superior 2* which however would be a carefully selected hotel that has either made a very recent renovation or is of a standard equal to a 3* hotel.
FIRST CLASS hotels are mostly standard 4* hotels. Occasionally there may be a superior 3* hotel which however would be a carefully selected hotel that has either made a very recent renovation or is of a standard equal to 4*
SUPERIOR CLASS hotels are either superior 4* hotels or 5* hotels. For the superior 4* hotels, the rooms our prices are based on, are usually the superior ones (not the standard ones). For the 5* hotels the rooms will be the standard ones.
- For the departures from March 11th until April 8th (included), the cruise is operated by Celestyal Nefeli and rates are based on inside cabin type IA (instead of IB) and on XA (instead of XB) for the Superior class, respectively. All other departures are operated by Celestyal Olympia and rates are based on inside cabin type IB (and XB respectively).
- Above rates have been calculated based on Euro/USD (buying) exchange rate of 1 Euro = 1.15 USD. In case of substantial changes in exchange rates (more than 3%), rates will have to be recalculated and confirmed at the time of booking.
- Entrance/admission fees to various sites and museums are set by the Greek government, and in case of change, prices will be adjusted accordingly. Currently included entrance fees are based on rates valid as of April 1st 2016.
- Above rates include VAT 24%. In case of change of VAT, prices will be adjusted accordingly.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected] or fill the following form.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ltd.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, all year round apart from January | 10:00 – 14:00