Grand Tour of Greece | 7 Days Tour
7 Day Tour visiting major sightseeing locations in Greece
- 1st Day
- Departing from Athens, we drive direction Corinth, where we shall have a short stop to view the canal. <We continue our road trip towards Epidaurus, in order to visit the archaeological site and the famous theatre with the remarkable acoustics, then on to Nauplion for a short stop at the picturesque seaside city.Afterwards, we drive to Mycenae, where we will visit the archaeological site, then depart for Olympia, through the central Peloponnese area passing the cities of Megalopolis and Tripolis. Dinner & Overnight at the hotel.
- 2nd Day
- In the morning we will visit the archaeological site and the museum of Olympia. Then we Drive via Patras to Rion and cross the channel to Antirion on the "state of the art" new suspended bridge, which is one of the longest and most modern in Europe. We pass by Nafpaktos and continue to Delphi. Dinner & Overnight at the hotel.
- 3rd Day
- After breakfast, we shall visit the archaeological site and the museum of Delphi. The rest of the day at leisure. Dinner & Overnight at the hotel in Delphi.
- 4th Day
- Today our journey takes us through central Greece and most notable through the cities of Amphisssa, Lamia and Trikala, with final destination Kalambaka. In the afternoon we will visit the breathtaking rocks and monasteries of the Meteora. Dinner & Overnight at the hotel in Kalambaka.
- 5th Day
- We drive by Trikala and Larissa, to reach the famous, sacred Macedonian town of Dion for a visit. Then we continue to Thessaloniki, the largest town in Northern Greece and 2nd in the country. We visit the most interesting museum in Thessaloniki and the major sightseeing location of the city. Dinner & Overnight at the hotel.
- 6th Day
- In the morning we visit Pella, the capital of the ancient kingdom of Macedonia, the seat of King Philip II and of Alexander the Great Then we continue to visit Vergina, where the Tomb of King Philip II and the famous "Vergina Treasures’’ have been found. Our day continues with a visit of Lefkada, where you can see the excavations of the city dating back to the Macedonian age until the 4th century AD. We return to Thessaloniki via the city of Veria. Dinner & Overnight at the hotel.
- 7th Day
- On the last day of the tour, we start the return drive to Athens, through the Tempi Valley and the towns of Larissa and Lamia. At Thermopylae, we make a stop for a visit to the place where the ancient battle between the Greeks and the Persians took place in 480 BC. We pass by the seaside city of Kamena Vourla and finally arrive in Athens.
- Duration: 7 Days
- 4/5, 18/5, 8/6, 22/6, 6/7, 14/9, 21/9 & 28/9
First Class Hotel: Adult 1074.00 € / Child 537.00 €
- Admission to Monasteries and churches visited on our tours is not allowed to gentlemen wearing shorts and ladies wearing trousers, shorts, short skirts or blouses not covering the shoulders.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected]
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ltd.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, all year round apart from January | 10:00 – 14:00