Mykonos Armenistis Lighthouse Visit
The mechanism of the first lamp of “Armenistis” is exposed outside by the building of Aegean Naval Museum. Discover islands’ fascinating beauty.
- The lighthouse or “Fanari” as locally known which translates to “Lantern” from Greek is standing like a sentinel over the Amenistis area and is a testimony to Mykonos’ maritime history. To reach the lighthouse we take the road from Agios Stefanos which offers the most spectacular views on the island just 6.5 km from Mykonos town. It was manufactured in 1891. The altitude of tower is 19 meters and the height of focal plane is 184 meters. The mechanism of the first lamp of “Armenistis” is exposed outside by the building of Aegean Naval Museum that is located in a traditional building of 19th century, in centre of Mykonos, near to place Three Wells (Tria Pigadia). This place gives you a better view of the new port area of Mykonos and the beautiful scenery around it is breath taking. It makes the neighboring island of Tinos to look as if it is right next to you due to its strategic position. Visiting it gives you a good sense of the islands’ fascinating history combined with beauty.
- Duration: 1.5 Hours (09:00 – 10:30)
- Daily from 01/03/2023 to 30/11/2023
(Adult 30.00 € / Child 15.00 €)
(Private Operation 100.00€)
- An additional transfer fee (10.00 € pp/cash on the spot) will apply for transfers from/to hotels in the areas of Elia, Kalafatis, Agrari, Panormos, Super Paradise & Kanalia
- The pick-up time is approximate and depends on the pick-up location. The pickup time of each visitor will be notified upon their booking.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please contact us at [email protected].
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 3251295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355