Northern Greece – Macedonia | 5 Days Tour
Tour on Northern Greece and Macedonia
- 1st Day
- Drive to Delphi through Levadia and Arachova. Upon arrival visit the museum and the archaeological site. Rest of the day at leisure. Dinner and overnight in Delphi.
- 2nd Day
- Drive by the central Greece towns of Amphissa, Lamia and Trikala to Kalambaka. Then visit the breathtaking Meteora Monasteries. Dinner and Overnight at Hotel
- 3rd Day
- Drive by Trikala and Larissa to the famous, sacred Macedonian town of Dion (visit). Then continue to Thessaloniki, the largest town in Northern Greece.Visit the most interesting Museum of Thessaloniki and sightseeing of the city. Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
- 4th Day
- Morning drive to Pella Alexander the Great’s capital (visit). Continue to Vergina to visit the tomb of the King Philip and the famous ‘’Vergina Treasures’’. Then on to Lefkadia where you visit the excavations. Return to Thessaloniki via Veria. Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
- 5th Day
- Start the return drive to Athens through the Tempi Valley, Larissa, Lamia, Thermopylae famous for the ancient battle that took place there (visit), Kamena Vourla, Athens.
- Duration: 5 Days
- 6/5, 20/5, 10/6, 24/6, 8/7, 16/9, 23/9 & 30/9
First Class Hotel: Adult 810.00 € / Child 405.50 €
- Admission to Monasteries and churches visited on our tours is not allowed to gentlemen wearing shorts and ladies wearing trousers, shorts, short skirts or blouses not covering the shoulders.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected]
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ltd.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, all year round apart from January | 10:00 – 14:00