Rhenia Island Cruise
Escape the crowded beaches of Mykonos on a day shared cruise with one of our traditional boats to the uninhabited island of Rhenia, the “Big Delos.”
- Escape the crowded beaches of Mykonos on a day shared cruise with one of our traditional boats to the uninhabited island of Rhenia, also known as the “Big Delos.” Enjoy plenty of free time to swim and sunbathe.After approximately 1 hour, we arrive at the uninhabited island of Rhenia, part of the historic Delos island, separated by just a small strait. As of all beaches on Rhenia island are distinctively different it will be your choice as to where to drop anchor and enjoy the marvelous blue-green colored sea.Take a swim in the crystal clear waters, sunbath on the fine sandy beach or stroll around the golden beach. Sandy coves, clear crystal waters and uncrowded beaches are a Rhenia island specialty
- * Lunch is offered from 14:00 – 15:00
- * Note that the wind around Mykonos can be intense, especially during the month of August. Departures can be postponed, cancelled or re-scheduled in the event of high winds..
- One way Transfer: 8 € per person
- Snorkeling equipment: Rental 8 € each per person
- Mykonos Cruises beach towels: Rental at 10 € each, Sale at 20 € each
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected].
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ltd.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, all year round apart from January | 10:00 – 14:00