Acropolis Museum – Guided Tour Skip the Line…
Skip the line. With this tour you won't waste time waiting in queues, this is an Acropolis museum prioritized guided tour. NO SERVICE FOR 2021
- 1.5 hours guided tour of the Acropolis museum led by a professional guide
- Continue the exploration at your own pace when your guided tour finishes
- Skip the line tickets to avoid waiting in the long queues
- View important exhibits including the Parthenon hall
- Marvel at the impressive statues from archaic period
- Learn about the UNESCO listed Acropolis
- Acropolis Museum - Guided Tour Skip the Line
- With this tour you won't waste time waiting in queues, this is an Acropolis museum prioritized guided tour. After your guided tour, you can stay on if you want to and continue exploring the Acropolis museum at your leisure.
The new Acropolis museum is consider one of the most important archaelogical museums in Athens and ranks among the most important museums of the world. For the first time ever all the surviving treasures of the Acropolis will be seen together in one place. Works currently held in storage or in other museum in Greece and all over the world are now together in one brand new museum close to their original location.
The impressive attractions of the Acropolis museum such as votives, artifacts of every day life, statues from archaic period, Caryatids, and of course the Parthenon hall with the metopes, the pediments and the frieze will impress you. Another major exhibit is the remains of the ancient Athenian city that revealed by archaeological excavations on the site of the museum.
Meeting point: The meeting point is at 11:45 am at the museum's information desk.
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Professional and licensed guide
- Entrance fees
- All taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected].
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday | 10:00 – 15:00