Akrotiri Bus Tour with Oia Sunset
Explore the island's history, stunning views, traditional villages, volcanic beaches, Santorini's wines, and Oia's breathtaking sunset.
- Akrotiri Archaeological site
- Pick up from certain locations near to your hotel.We shall organize your pick up time.
With a guided luxury bus you will enjoy during the ten hour tour all the highligts of Santorini
Our first stop is to visit the prehistoric town of Akrotiri, the Pompeii of the Aegean Sea, where the myth of Atlantis still lives, and enjoy a guided tour with a licensed archaeologist.
*Please note that Akrotiri Excavation Site is not visited during November and March.
- Emporio Village
- Continue our tour with a walk through the maze-like settlement of Emporio, one of the oldest and most authentic traditional villages of Santorini. Admire its harmonious Cycladic architecture and venture in its medieval fortress (15thcentury) to capture timeless pictures.
- Perissa Beach
- We stop and have free time for lunch at the island's most popular black sand beach.
- Profitis Ilias Mountain
- Enjoy the ride toward Santorini´s highest peak, located 567 meters above sea level, and admire breathtaking views of the island, from agricultural plains to the hilltop village of Oia. Stop by the courtyard of the monastery, which is located on the mountain top, and enter a Greek orthodox chapel.
- Santorini Wine Tasting
- We continue the tour at a traditional winery and tasting Santorini’s distinctive wines
- Sunset in Oia
- Later the tour includes a transfer to the popular village of Oia, which is the most photographed place in Greece. Enjoy your free time to experience OIA's legendary sunset. After sunset, we return and take our bus which is waiting for driving us back to our drop-off location
Schedule / Prices
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Daily from 08/04/2022 to 30/10/2023
(Adult 60 € / Child 30 €)
- Please have in mind that you must be at the designated point in time for your tour since several pickup locations will be visited and the driver cannot wait. Approximate pickup times: Oia – 9:45 AM, Kamari – 10:00 AM, Perissa – 10:00 AM, Imerovigli – 10:10 AM, Firostefani – 10:15 AM, Pyrgos – 10:15 AM, Fira – 10:30 AM
- The pick-up times are approximate and are subject to change. You will be informed about your pickup time and place according to your accommodation by the local partner.
- This tour is not suitable for babies, children under the age of 5, and people with reduced mobility or physical limitations as it requires a certain amount of walking (with sites only accessible on foot).
- Not wheelchair/stroller accessible.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected] or fill the following form.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El. Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., Athens 10564,
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 3251295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355