Akrotiri Bus Tour with Oia Sunset
This village is known for its breathtaking sunsets. It has inspired artists, poets and every visitor of the island. The beauty of Oia is unsurpassed.
- 09:45 morning – Until After sunset
- Profitis Ilias mountain
- The highest peak of the island. Short panoramic photo stop of approx. 15 min
- Walking Tour at Megalochori, one of the most beautiful villages of the island. Typical traditional cycladic houses, neoclassic buildings and small cave houses blend together in harmony. (25 min)
- Akrotiri Archaeological site
- Guided visit (with professional licensed Guide) at one of the most important prehistoric settlements of Greece that was destroyed by a huge eruption during the 17th century BC and buried under the volcanic ash, which preserved the whole city in perfect conditions (1 ½ hs) Entrance fees 12 Euros p/p not included.
- Red Beach
- Free time for photos or for a walk. Well known for the unique color of the sand and the hill behind it. (30 m)
- Perivolos black sand beach
- One of the longest beaches in Cyclades & the best beach in Santorini, away from the crowds offers a big variety of restaurants, taverns, cafes, beach bars & watersports. Ideal destination for those who want to combine relaxation, swimming & good food (time at leisure for lunch or swim). Lunch not included in the price ( 1½ - 2 h.)
- Oenotourism Center - Wine Tasting
- Taste the distinctive wines of the island and learn more about the, unique in the world, Santorini vineyard. Free time for photos and shopping. Wine Tasting & tour included in the price. (45m)
- Oia - Sunset
- This village is known for its breathtaking sunsets. It has inspired artists, poets and every visitor of the island. The beauty of Oia is unsurpassed. Small white cave houses dug into the volcanic rock, interspersed by splashes of rich ochre, deep fuchsia, cobalt blue, oyster pink and earthy red. (Return after sunset)
- The program is realised in French on specific days. Please request.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected]
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
mobile//viber//whatsApp// 0030 6974823355
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, | 10:00 – 14:00