Santorini Sightseeing – Akrotiri Bus Tour
English speaking guide: Daily
Spanish/English speaking guide every: Monday-Wendesday-Friday-Sunday
- Profitis Ilias mountain
- The highest peak of the island. Short panoramic photo stop of approx. 15 min
- Walking Tour at Megalochori, one of the most beautiful villages of the island. Typical traditional cycladic houses, neoclassic buildings and small cave houses blend together in harmony. (25 min)
- Akrotiri Archaeological site
- Guided visit (with professional licensed Guide) at one of the most important prehistoric settlements of Greece that was destroyed by a huge eruption during the 17th century BC and buried under the volcanic ash, which preserved the whole city in perfect conditions (1 ½ hs) Entrance fees 12 Euros p/p not included.
- Red Beach
- Free time for photos or for a walk. Well known for the unique color of the sand and the hill behind it. (30 m)
- Perivolos black sand beach
- One of the longest beaches in Cyclades & the best beach in Santorini, away from the crowds offers a big variety of restaurants, taverns, cafes, beach bars & watersports. Ideal destination for those who want to combine relaxation, swimming and good food (time at leisure for lunch or swim). Lunch not included in the price ( 1½ - 2 h.)
- Oenotourism Center - Wine Tasting
- Taste the distinctive wines of the island and learn more about the, unique in the world, Santorini vineyard. Free time for photos and shopping. Wine Tasting & tour included in the price. (45m)
- Oia – Sunset
- You will have the opportunity to visit Oia village at the most magical hour of the day, Sunset.
- The program is realised in French on specific days. Please request.
Pick up from your place aprox 30min ago as the tour starts at 10:30am, finishes after sunset.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected]
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday | 10:00 – 15:00