Athens & Acropolis Walking Tour…
With this city tour will have the opportunity to see some of the most important landmarks and sights of the historical center of Athens.
- 3.5 hours walking tour around the most important sites of Athens
- Visit UNESCO-listed Acropolis site & marvel at Parthenon
- Get to know Athens & all the attractions with a professional guide
- Catch the Changing of the Guard & see the impressive Temple of Zeus
- Ensure personalized attention with small groups of maximum 22 participants
- Athens & Acropolis Walking Tour
- With this city tour will have the opportunity to see some of the most important landmarks and sights of the historical center of Athens but also a make a thorough visit to the Acropolis where your guide will give you in-depth guided tour of the history of this world heritage site and its breathtaking monuments.
The tour begins inside the Syntagma metro station where your guide will show you shortly the archaeological exhibits that came to light during the construction of the metro. You will then continue on to the House of the Greek parliament, the Monument to the Unknown Soldier and a stop for the changing of the guards.
Meeting Point: The meeting point is inside the Syntagma Metro Station, at the big hall underneath the hanging clock, next to the ticket validating machines.
Then we continue the walking tour of Athens towards the National Gardens passing by the neoclassical Zappeion Hall, in front of which, the surviving columns of the Temple of Zeus and Hadrian’s Arch, both of which you will have to opportunity to visit. Finally we reach the Acropolis where we will begin our ascent while taking in the spectacular views of the city below. Your guide will give you a detailed explanation of the glorious monuments of the Acropolis such as, the Parthenon, Erection, Propylaia, Nike Temple.
- Professional and licensed guide
- Athens guide magazine
- Walking tour
- Athens map
- Entrance fees (26 € p/p *half price during winter)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up / drop off
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected].
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday | 10:00 – 15:00