Athens by Night Tour & Greek Dance Show…
Unique panoramic ride around the main sights of Athens. Delicious Greek dinner at a traditional restaurant in Plaka including Greek dance.
- See Athens most important attractions, all brilliantly illuminated in the darkness
- See the main Greek port of Piraeus & pass by Microlimano harbour
- Enjoy a delicious dinner at the old district of Plaka
- Greek folklore show with live bouzouki
- Vegetarian dinner is also available
- Athens by Night Tour & Greek Dance Show
- Get inside your luxury air conditioned coach with your expert escort and enjoy a unique panoramic ride around the main sights of Athens. Following a delicious Greek dinner at a traditional restaurant in the heart of Plaka old district including Greek dance.
You will start the tour with a visit to the main Greek port of Piraeus, passing by the most important attractions of the city (City Hall, picturesque yacht's harbour of Microlimano etc). Following the principal avenues and passing by the Temple of Olympian Zeus, National Garden, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Catholic Cathedral, Academy, University, National Library, Old Parliament you will arrive at Plaka. A short pleasant walk through the old unique Athens city to arrive at one of the popular taverns for dinner with live bouzouki music and Greek folk dances. You are welcome to join in the dancing. The tour ends with a drop-off at your Athens central hotel.
Tour details: This is not a guided night tour. If you need a guided tour please visit our Athens sightseeing morning tour, for any additional information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Pick up service: We offer complimentary pick up/drop off service from/to Athens central hotels.
Apr 1 – Oct 31 ---------- Every day except Sunday
Nov 1 – March 31 ---- Just every Saturday
Departure ------------------ 08:00 PM
Return ----------------------- 11:30 PM
- Transport by luxury air conditioned bus
- Professional tour leader
- Folklore show with live bouzouki
- Dinner with vegetarian options
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks and beverages
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected].
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday | 10:00 – 15:00