Caldera morning boat tour from Santorini…
Sail for the lava islets of Nea Kameni and Palea Kameni, swimming in the green sulfur waters and experience bathing in warm therapeutic mud.
- See the Volcano of Santorini
- Swim in the Hot Springs
- Enjoy a walk in Thirassia island
- Cruise below Oia and admire the amazing cliffs
- Caldera morning boat tour from Santorini
- Depart by bus to Athinios port and embank on a unique greek traditional boat. First set sail for the lava islet of Nea Kameni, walk an ascending path to the crater of the still active volcano to enjoy incredible sights (1,5hours). Return to set sail for the second lava islet called Palea Kameni. Dive to find its Hot Springs, have the chance to swim in the green sulfur waters and experience bathing in warm therapeutic mud.
Next is traditional island of Thirassia for free time (1,5hours). Visit the village of Manolas, which is accessed by winding stairs either by walking or riding a donkey. Back on the boat make a short stop at the port of Armeni, in Oia before set sail back for Athinios.
Complimentary pick up/drop off service is included in this tour. Please inform us about your hotel in Santorini upon reservation. Return: Approximatelly at 16:30. Child price is valid for children from 4 to 10 years old.
- Expert escort
- Transportation by a deluxe bus to Athinios Port
- Entrance fee to the Volcano (2.5 € per person)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected].
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday | 10:00 – 15:00