Cruise in Santorini with catamaran Lagoon 380-400
Up to 4 persons. Boost your mood and energy with the morning sunlight. Nothing more beneficial than the Greek sun.
- Boost your mood and energy with the morning sunlight. Nothing more beneficial than the Greek sun.The white houses sparkles on the dark volcanic cliffs. Suggestion: Try snorkeling in the clear waters.
Sailing very close to prehistoric lava creations, the Old Lighthouse, the Black Mountain, the Indian Rock, the strange landscape of Vlychada and the Asprosnissi islet and along the biggest Caldera in the world.
- CRUISE IN SANTORINI
- Sunset Oia’s fleet includes a remarkable brand new Lagoon 380 (2019 Model) and the Lagoon 400 s2 both manufactured by the biggest cruising catamaran builder, specially designed to offer the ultimate in comfort and relaxation.
For those looking for a bit of luxury and privacy on Lagoon catamaran, is the perfect solution. Create a tailor-made half-day tour and enjoy first class services. The affordable luxury only for you and your friends or family. The morning tour starts at Ammoudi and ends at Vlychada. The sunset tour starts at Vlychada and ends at Ammoudi. 3 stops for swimming and snorkeling with all facilities provided: at the Hot Springs area, at the Red and White Beaches area. Delicious BBQ meal prepared on the spot, Greek appetizers and complimentary drinks.
* Low season: April 1st - may 15th and October 1st - October 21st
- Round trip transfers from your accommodation (or the nearby accessible point)and back with minibus.
- Greek menu prepared on the spot (Greek salad, shrimp saganaki, grilled chicken and pork skewers, roasted vegetables, pasta with red sauce, stuffed vine leaves, vegetarian meal)
- Drinks (soft drinks, white Santorinian wine, beer, water)
- Snorkeling equipment, floating devices (ask the crew)
- Towels (to be returned to the crew)
- Blanket (to be returned to the crew)
- Map with extensive info on the landmarks and destinations (ask the crew)
- Music on board
- English speaking captain & crew
- Leaflet with safety instructions on board in en/fr/es/ch/kr (ask the crew)
- WC & possibility to wash your body off with clear water (ask the crew)
- Chewing gum for travel sickness (ask the crew)
- Fuel & taxes
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected].
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday | 10:00 – 15:00