Evening Mykonos Jeep Adventure
Enjoy a tour around the island from a different point of view, full of traditional and authentic images and experiences.
- Our tour starts by picking you up from your hotel or your cruise ship, starting from the new port of Mykonos, to enjoy the tour around the island from a different point of view, full of traditional and authentic images and experiences. our first stop will be the picturesque small port of St. Ioannis, an area which was named after a small church dedicated to Saint John (“Ioannis” in Greek) and one of great historical significance next to the small port where the local fishing boats leave from. We then head to the famous Ornos beach for pictures and then Mykonos’ airport, where we will have a panoramic view of the airport’s runway as we proceed to Ano Mera Village and pass through entirely different scenery, one of the island’s most typical agricultural and stock raising areas inhabited by the locals.
From this countryside of the island and its lifestyle, we will head towards the Ano Mera village ‘square to visit the monastery of Panagia Tourliani and we will be guided through its chambers. From here we will reach the Mykonian traditional farm, where we will be guided by our escort. A light snack will be offered to anyone who is interested to get a taste of our local products from the traditional farm itself, consisting of bread, tomatoes, kopanisti, cucumbers and poor man’s black olives, along with traditional raki. We will head to the most distant beautiful beaches of Mykonos, named “Kalo Livadi”, “Kalafati” and “Aghia Anna” for some photos and then we will go to the panoramic view of Mykonos town in order to take some amazing photos of the town.
Schedule / Prices
- Duration: 4 Hours (15:00 – 19:30)
- Daily from 01/03/2023 to 30/11/2023
Adult 95 € / Child 50 €
Private Operation, additional cost per reservation 200€
- An additional transfer fee (10.00 € pp/cash on the spot) will apply for transfers from/to hotels in the areas of Elia, Kalafatis, Agrari, Panormos, Super Paradise & Kanalia
- Light snack served at the Farm includes:– Large plate with (diced tomato, diced cucumber, feta cheese, oregano, 2 olives, tzatziki, 1 dolmada, 1 stuffed tomato) – Raki, Sliced bread, Bottled water
- The pick-up time is approximate and depends on the pick-up location. The pickup time of each visitor will be notified upon their booking.
|Light Snack||12 €|
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected] or fill the following form.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 3251295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355