Santorini caldera cruise with Kaiki
An incredible kaiki cruise to the volcano, the hot springs and the island of Thirassia.
- Transfer from your place of stay to Athinios port to board the traditional style wooden boat, “kaiki”.
Departure at 11:00, for your cruise within the caldera, the crater of the ancient volcano. First stop the volcano where after a short uphill hike of about 30 minutes you get the chance to see the dramatic scenery. Next a chance to swim for some time at the hot springs.
Our lunch stop (meal is optional) will be at Thirassia, a fisherman island of 300 inhabitants that maintains its traditions.
Our cruise ends back to Athinios port around 16:30 from where you will be transferred back to your place of stay
- Transfers to/from Athinios port
- Sailing with traditional wooden boat kaiki to the volcano.
- Program and visits as described (volano (1,5 hrs), swimming hot springs (30 min), Thirassia free time for lunch (not included) or swimming (1,5h)
- All personal expenses
- Meals, drinks
- Entrance fee to the volcano 2.5 €
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected]
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, 10:00 – 14:00