Santorini Traditional Bus Day Tour…
Explore Santorini in a day. Red Volcanic Beach, Akrotiri Site, Perissa Beach, Emporio Village, wine tasting, Profitis Ilias Mountain and sunset in Oia.
- Guided tour of Akrotiri excavation site
- Visit the famous volcanic red beach and perissa beach
- Visit a traditional winery and taste Santorini's distinctive wines
- Explore Emporio village and enjoy breathtaking views from Profitis Ilias
- Admire the world famous sunset of Oia
- Santorini Traditional Bus Day Tour
- Explore in one day the magical island of Santorini. Start your journey with a short photo stop at the famous Red volcanic beach, well known for the unique color of the sand, its soaring red lava cliffs and clear green waters.
Continue with a guided tour of Akrotiri excavation site buried and preserved by the volcanic ash of one of the largest volcanic eruptions in human history (17th century BC). Enjoy free time at Perissa beach, taste a delicious lunch and relax at one of the longest black sandy beaches in the Cyclades and the most popular beach of Santorini.
Then, explore Emporio village, one of the oldest and most authentic traditional villages of Santorini, built like a small labyrinth and visit its medieval fortress (15th century). Continue with a wine tasting of Santorini’s distinctive wines at a traditional winery. Learn about one of the oldest vineyards in Europe while admiring the spectacular view of the volcano.
After your visit at the winery, make a short stop at the Profitis Ilias Mountain, the highest peak of Santorini, to admire the striking panoramic view of the entire island. The trip ends up at the popular village of Oia where you will have free time at your disposal to admire the spectacular colorful sunset
Complimentary pick up/drop off service is included for this tour. Child price is valid for children from 4 to 10 years old.
- Transportation by a deluxe bus
- Expert escort
- Wine tasting
- Entrance fee of Akrotiri's archaeological site
- Gratuities (optional)
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected].
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday | 10:00 – 15:00