Santorini Wine Adventure Small Group Tour…
Taste the award-winning volcanic wines of Santorini as you move between the most legendary wineries of the island. Valid for 2020.
- Visit 3 traditional wineries and cellars dotted around the picturesque island
- Taste a selection of 12 different wine styles from Santorini and Greece
- Walk around a volcanic vineyard and learn about the island’s unique viticulture
- Explore the cellars of each winery and see where their wine is bottled and matured
- Enjoy a platter of cheese and snacks to eat alongside wine-tastings
- Enjoy personalized attention on a small-group tour with a maximum of 8 people
- Santorini Wine Adventure Small Group Tour
- Taste the award-winning volcanic wines of Santorini as you move between the most legendary wineries of the island on a small-group wine tour of the Santorini countryside. Take this half-day wine tour and visit the most distinctive wineries on the island. Taste a selection of 12 different wine styles from Santorini and Greece.
Winemaking on Santorini dates back more than 4.000 years and the tour covers the most traditional wineries of the island, starting at a vineyard on the volcanic soils. Stroll through the unique basket vines, learning about the unique viticulture that makes vine-growing in Santorini respected worldwide for its distinctive means of production. Learn the island’s history through its wine-making from your wine-expert guide as you move between the most legendary wineries, all acclaimed by international experts. Taste the major wine styles of Santorini such as Assyrtiko, Nykteri, Vinsanto accompanied by local delicacies, such as cheese and local snacks.
Participation: A minimum of 2 participants is required per booking. You can also do this tour on private basis upon request.
Minors under 17 allowed to participate only on private version, along with guardian or parents.
Cancel up to 7 day(s) prior the scheduled departure of the experience for a full refund. For cancellations between 3 and 6 day(s) prior the scheduled departure, there is a 50% cancellation fee. For cancellations within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
- Transportation by luxury air conditioned mini van
- English-speaking wine expert guide / Sommelier
- Visits at three renowned Santorini wineries
- 12 different wine-tastings from Santorini and Greece
- Mini wine-tasting tutorial of Greek wines
- Local cheese and snacks tasting
- Admissions and tasting fees at the wineries
- Hotel / Airbnb pick-up & drop-off service
- Gratuites (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected].
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday | 10:00 – 15:00