Semi – private Sailing Cruise to Athens Riviera with BBQ…
Enjoy a scenic sailing trip, listen historical narratives across the Athenian coastline, swim in crystal blue waters and secluded bays.
- Enjoy an amazing catamaran cruise
- Discover the enchanting Athens Riviera
- Historical narratives across the Athenian coastline
- Enjoy a special Greek style meal and BBQ on board
- Free wine/beer/refreshment
- 2 - 3 Swimming stops
- Semi - private Sailing Cruise to Athens Riviera with BBQ
- Enjoy a scenic sailing trip, listen historical narratives across the Athenian coastline, swim in crystal blue waters and secluded bays far from the hassle of dealing with crowds. If you love the sea and wish to discover the hidden side of the Athens Riviera, then this catamaran sailboat adventure is precisely what you want.
A comfortable and safe sailing tour is offered with our luxury vessel giving you the opportunity to have an alternative view of Athens. Enjoy a special Greek style BBQ meal prepared on board and served at a picturesque location. Swim in beautiful, isolated beaches.
The catamaran cruise departs from Agios Kosmas Olympic Sailing center and can accommodate maximum 10 people. We are able to accommodate also bigger groups upon request, splitting the group in two boats. We offer complimentary mini van pick up and return from place of stay. Upon reservation, please advise full names, passport or ID numbers and nationality of each passenger which are required by port Authorities as well as your hotel in Athens. The operation of the cruise is subject of weather conditions. Please note that child price is available for this tour for children from 2 to10 years old.
- Welcome “on board” drink
- Vessel orientation & Safety briefing
- Complimentary Greek wines
- Beer and refreshments
- Fresh towels provided
- Greek style meal and BBQ on board
- Snorkeling gear provided
- Athens hotel pick up/drop off service
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected].
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday | 10:00 – 15:00