Super-Sailing Yacht Cruise to Mykonos South Coast Beaches, Rhenia & Delos Islands…
- 8 Hours
- 110 EUR for 2022
Super sailing experience. Explore the exclusive beauties of the beaches of Mykonos. Admire the archaeological site of Delos from the water.
- Explore the exclusive beauties of the famous beaches of Mykonos
- Swim and snorkel in the turquoise waters of the nearby uninhabited islet of Rhenia
- Treat your thirst with a selection of complimentary wine, beers and soft drinks
- Admire the archaeological site of Delos from the water
- Savour on board a buffet of Greek flavours
- Sailing Yacht Cruise to Mykonos South Coast Beaches, Rhenia & Delos Islands
- Make a memorable cruise to the so-called “Cycladic Sisters”, consisting of Mykonos, Delos and Rhenia. We depart from Mykonos and set sail for the ancient site of Delos Island. You have the option to either stay on-board and enjoy swimming on the blue and green waters or disembark for a 2-hour tour on this beautiful “UNESCO world heritage” landmark. Then we sail straight to the mesmerizing beaches and crystal clear waters of the uninhabited island of Rhenia, where you can swim, snorkel and truly let go. Sandy coves, clear crystal waters and uncrowded beaches are Rhenia Island’s true specialty.
** Lunch is offered from 14:00 – 15:00
** Note that the wind around Mykonos can be intense, especially during the month of August. Departures can be postponed, cancelled or re-scheduled in the event of high winds.
- Sailing Yacht with expert crew
- House wine/soft drinks/water & instant coffee/tea
- Complimentary beers at lunchtime
- On-board buffet lunch & Farewell drink
- All safety equipment
- Fuel & Taxes
- Free Wifi
- 0-3 years, free of charge
- 12€ entrance fee to Delos
- One way Transfer 8€ pp
- Crew tips
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected].
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday | 10:00 – 15:00