Ancient Delos Tour
Ancient city with its market places, the public squares, the Temple of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city, the amphitheater.
- The visit to the ancient Delos island starts with our escort picking you up at approximately 9:15am from your hotel and transfer you to the old port of Mykonos where you will meet your tour guide to start you voyage.
In approximately (30-40) minutes we’ll arrive at the legendary island and at this point, you disembark for a 2 hour 15 minute visit on this beautiful ‘UNESCO world heritage’ landmark. Once on the island your tour guide will take you through the entire ancient city with its market places, the public squares, the Temple of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city & the amphitheater and walk down the celebrated Lion Street. You will also visit the museum of Delos and admire the Archaic, Classical, Hellenistic and Roman Sculptures, and a collection of vessels from all the periods. Researches of the ancient stones found on the grounds indicate that Delos has been inhabited since the 3rd millennium BC. At the end of your tour, before you board the boat to return back to Mykonos you have some free time to take photos on the site before departing at 13:30. For those who will not join us for our supplementary options, will be transported back to your hotel.
- The pick-up time is approximate and depends on the pick-up location. The traveler will be informed of the exact time upon confirmation of the activity.
- Travelers should bring a hat and sunscreen as it tends to get extremely hot on Delos Island.
- The Archaeological Site of Delos will remain closed on May 1st (National Holiday)
|Private Operation (Private guide only, Transfer Included)||220 €|
|Traditional lunch at the Mykonian Spiti||60 €||30 €|
|Walking Tour||39 €||20 €|
|”Smart Visit” (1 hour) to the Mykonian Spiti Farm||20 €||10 €|
|Mykonian Spiti Farn Barbeque||90 €||45 €|
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected].
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ltd.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, all year round apart from January | 10:00 – 14:00