Island Bus Tour: The Majestic Spots of Santorini
Explore the best spots in Santorini including monasteries, villages, and excavations, visit the famous Red Beach, and admire beautiful sunset views in Oia.
- Prophet Elias Monastery
- Pyrgos Village
- Akrotiri Excavations
- Red beach (approach on foot, approx. 10min.)
- Fira Town
- Oia village for the sunset
- The tour stats by visiting the Prophet Elias monastery and the village of Pyrgos, one of the most picturesque villages of the island.
The tour continues to Akrotiri settlement excavations. The excavations at Akrotiri have uncovered one of the most important prehistoric settlements of the Aegean. The settlement was one of the major cities and ports of the Aegean. It was a crowded city of 20 acres with a remarkable social structure, public roads and multistorey buildings. Until today the excavations have revealed only a part of the prehistoric settlement. Nowadays, the archaeological site of Akrotiri, gives visitors the opportunity to admire and walk through the sheltered settlement.
Then you will have free time (approx. 40min) to see the Red Beach from above, or visit Akrotiri bay for coffee or lunch (not included in the price).
Fira town comes next. You will have the opportunity to take pictures of the Caldera, to shop around or enjoy the traditional Santorinian cuisine.
Last stop, Oia village for the world’s most famous sunset.
Schedule / Prices
- Duration: 9-10 Hours
- Daily from 20/04/2022 to 30/10/2023
(Adult 51€ / Child 26€)
- Bus Departure: Kamari 11.15, Monolithos 11.25, Messaria 11.30, Karterados 11.35, Fira 11.45, Emporio 11.05, Perissa 11.15, Perivolos 11.20, Vlichada 11.25, Akrotiri 11.30, Megalochori 11.40, Pyrgos 11.55.
- Clients are kindly requested to be at the pick-up point 10 minutes before the scheduled time.
- The starting times might change depending on the season and the time of the sunset.
- The pick-up times are approximate and are subject to change.
- Guests must be able to walk over cobblestones and uneven surfaces, inclines and steps.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected].
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ltd.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 3251295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355