Mykonian Traditional Lunch
Enjoy a traditional home made lunch at the Mykonian Spiti and experience the Greek art of cooking.
- Pick up - drop off from your hotel or cruise ship port
"Spiti" means home – and the “Mykonian Spiti” is our home that you are welcome at, during your lunch. During your time here you will experience the traditional Greek way of life, the culture, the Greek art of cooking. To become a bit more specific, after you are collected from your hotel (or the port or the location you prefer) and transferred to the Mykonian Spiti, your host will wholeheartedly invite you into our beautiful Mykonian home and create a charming and intimate afternoon that will turn this visit to the “Island of the Winds” into a highlight of your trip.
She will teach you about Mykonian culture and traditions and make you feel just as if you are visiting close relatives or friends. In the meanwhile, you will enjoy an authentic Mykonian lunch with unlimited consumption of local wines. Of course, once at the Mykonian Spiti you have the opportunity to wash up and relax with a drink of wine before lunch which is served on a set Menu of homemade cooking. The property staff takes care of the table setting and the food serving. At the end of lunch, transportation service will be provided back to where we started.
Schedule / Price
- Duration: 2 Hours (13:00 – 15:30)
- Daily from 01/03/2023 to 30/11/2023
(Adult 65.00 € / Child 35.00 €)
Private Operation, additional cost per reservation 250.00€
- An additional transfer fee (10.00 € pp/cash on the spot) will apply for transfers from/to hotels in the areas of Elia, Kalafatis, Agrari, Panormos, Super Paradise & Kanalia
- The pick-up time is approximate and depends on the pick-up location. The traveler will be informed of the exact time upon confirmation of the activity.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected] or fill the following form.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 3251295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355