Athens, Paros, Santorini | 7 days / 6 nights
7-day-tour to Athens, Paros and Santorini. Explore Greece.
Tailor made program. It is possible to amend days/nights and add local tour or cruises upon request.
Please note, that all program changes must take place before any bookings.
Daily departures from April 20th to October 20th.
Short Description / Services included in the published prices
Day 1 | Arrival to Athens – Transfer to your hotel – Free Day
Day 2 | Athens sightseeing
Day 3 | Athens to Paros – Transfer to your hotel – Free Day
Day 4 | Paros – Free Day – Optional local tour or cruise
Day 5 | Paros to Santorini – Transfer to your hotel – Free Day
Day 6 | Santorini – Free Day – Optional local tour or cruise
Day 7 | Departure from Santorini – Transfer to the port or the airport
Transfers: All transfers are private with a taxi or a minivan with English speaking driver
Ferries: Regular or Speed ferries on economy class depending on the seasonality. If you wish to travel on Business or VIP class, please let us know.
Hotels: On chosen category (Tourist Class, First Class or Superior Class) on BB basis.
Local tours or cruises are served in group basis
- Day 01. Arrival / Athens.
- Arrival at the Athens airport, welcome assistance and transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Athens.
- Day 02. City tour / Athens.
- The day is dedicated to exploring the city of Athens.
We begin with a panoramic tour to the most important monuments and landmarks of the city including the Panathinaikon stadium, the Zappeion, the temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian's Arch, Syntagma square, the Parliament, the tomb of the unknown soldier, Schliemann's house, the Academy, the University, the National Library, and the old Parliament. Next, we head for our guided visit to the Acropolis, including the Propylae, the temple of Athena Nike, the Parthenon, and the Erechtheion. Later, we continue with a guided visit to the Acropolis museum voted one of the best museums in the world.
Afternoon at leisure to explore Plaka, the picturesque old part of the city, and why not, some shopping at Ermou street.
- Day 03. Piraeus – Paros / Paros.
- In the morning we will be transferred to the port of Piraeus to catch the local ferry to Paros. Arrival in Paros and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure.
- Day 04. At leisure / Paros.
- At leisure to explore this beautiful island of the Cyclades. Discover picturesque and bustling Naoussa, explore the neighboring Antiparos, enjoy the sandy beaches, and wander in picturesque Parikia.
- Day 05. Paros – Santorini / Santorini.
- After breakfast, transfer to the port of Paros in time to catch the local ferry to Santorini. Arrival in Santorini and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure.
- Day 06. At leisure / Santorini.
- At leisure to explore the magical island of Santorini. Discover Fira & Oia with the breathtaking views to the volcano, and enjoy one of the best sunsets in the Aegean. Explore the unique black-sanded beaches or take a boat tour to the islands of the caldera.
- Day 07. Departure
- Morning at leisure until the time to transfer to the port of the airport.
If you wish to book any extra travel services to return back to Athens or your home country, or to continue your trip to any other destination, please let us know.
Below you will find some additional information regarding the travel services from Santorini:
Regular ferries from Santorini to Piraeus travel all year round and cost about 65 EUR per person on Economy Class
Speed ferries from Santorini to Piraeus are running from April 12th until October 30th and cost about 90 EUR per person on Economy Class
If you wish to travel on Business or VIP class please let us know.
Air tickets on request. The cost varies depending on when the booking is made.
Schedule / Prices
All Prices are per person in Euro
|Arrival Dates||Single||Double / Twin||Triple|
|20/04 – 29/05||€ 937||€ 695||€ 629|
|30/05 – 27/06||€ 979||€ 713||€ 653|
|28/06 – 16/07||€ 1060||€ 763||€ 684|
|17/07 – 26/08||€ 1115||€ 799||€ 715|
|27/08 – 10/09||€ 1010||€ 732||€ 667|
|11/09 – 26/09||€ 967||€ 702||€ 644|
|27/09 – 15/10||€ 932||€ 682||€ 620|
|Arrival Dates||Single||Double/ Twin||Triple|
|25/04 – 11/05||€ 1148||€ 802||€ 732|
|12/05 – 09/06||€ 1184||€ 822||€ 744|
|10/06 – 10/07||€ 1262||€ 869||€ 787|
|11/07 – 22/07||€ 1368||€ 928||€ 840|
|23/07 – 23/08||€ 1439||€ 972||€874|
|24/08 – 10/09||€ 1306||€ 890||€ 809|
|11/09 – 21/09||€ 1225||€ 846||€ 769|
|22/09 – 10/10||€ 1166||€ 810||€ 734|
- Accommodation on BB, 2 nights in Athens, 2 nights in Paros and 2 nights in Santorini.
- Athens city tour with Acropolis and Acropolis museum, on SIC, including English speaking guide.
- All transfers
- Ferry tickets Piraeus – Paros and Paros – Santorini with regular ferry, economy class.
- Meet & Greet service for tour briefing and orientation by an English speaking representative
- All entrance/admission fees to sites and museums
- All taxes and our services
- An “overnight stay” tax is applicable to all accommodations in Greece. This tax, is charged on a per room per night basis and amounts to € 0,50 for 1*-2* hotels, € 1,50 for 3* hotels, € 3,00 for 4* hotels, and € 4,00 for 5* hotels. This tax is NOT included in our rates and should be paid locally on the spot by the clients.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above
- Any drinks during included meals
- Any tips
- Any porterage at hotels.
- All personal expenses
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
Hotel Class Options | Please consult our hotel list to see the hotels that are included in each class
TOURIST CLASS hotels are mostly 3* hotels. Occasionally there may be a superior 2* which however would be a carefully selected hotel that has either made a very recent renovation or is of a standard equal to a 3* hotel.
FIRST CLASS hotels are mostly standard 4* hotels. Occasionally there may be a superior 3* hotel which however would be a carefully selected hotel that has either made a very recent renovation or is of a standard equal to 4*
SUPERIOR CLASS hotels are either superior 4* hotels or 5* hotels. For the superior 4* hotels, the rooms our prices are based on, are usually the superior ones (not the standard ones). For the 5* hotels the rooms will be the standard ones.
Any special request for upgrade is accepted upon hotel availability or with extra cost.
- Ferry schedules are subject to change without prior notice and the itinerary may not be possible on certain dates at the beginning and at the end of the season.
- Entrance/admission fees to various sites and museums are set by the Greek government, and in case of change, prices will be adjusted accordingly. Currently included entrance fees are based on rates valid as of November 1st 2019.
- Above rates include VAT 24%. In case of change of VAT, prices will be adjusted accordingly.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected] or fill the following form.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 3251295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355