Athens Early Private-Walking Tour: THE ACROPOLIS…
This private walking tour, explores the rich ancient past with your own personal expert guide and visits the breathtaking Acropolis!
- 3.5 hour private experience led by licensed guide
- Customize the itinerary based on your interests and explore Acropolis at your own pace
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Acropolis and admire the majestic Parthenon
- Explore the most picturesque district of Athens, Plaka
- See the Dionysus sanctuary and Dionysus Theatre
- PRIVATE TOUR -WALKING TOUR OF ATHENS-
- This private easy walking tour, explores the city's rich ancient past with your own personal expert guide and visits the breathtaking Acropolis!
Beat the heat and the crowds by accessing the Acropolis early in the morning with your expert guide on this small-group tour. Meet your guide at Syntagma Square at 8:45AM, and reach the south slope of the Acropolis, where you will admire the Dionysus Sanctuary and Dionysus Theater. Walk up the hill leading to the Acropolis significant site and have your camera ready for snapping photos of the historical monuments of Acropolis, including the Parthenon, the Erechtheion, the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, and the Pedestal of Agrippa.
Having explored the Acropolis site and going downhill, you will admire significant sights of the capital of Greece, including the Ancient Agora and the National Observatory of Athens. Then, you will enter and walk through the unique district of the city, Plaka. For a while, forget the city sounds. Go around Anafiotika, the topmost neighborhood of Plaka and discover with your guide its tranquil, picturesque, and mystic hidden corners. Stroll around the innumerable little alleys and admire the old whitewashed mansions with the carved wooden or imposing iron doors and the colorful painted shutter. Find hidden gems of unspoiled beauty and magnificent views and learn secrets unknown even to many Athenians.
After a while, you will arrive at the Bathhouse of the Winds, the only public bath of Athens surviving at the present days. It dates from the first period of Turkish rule (1453 – 1669) and stands near the Roman forum and the Tower of the Winds. Passing by the Roman Forum, the Fethiye Mosque Museum and the Hadrian's Library, you will end up at Monastiraki Square, perhaps the oldest surviving square of the city.
After the end of the tour, you can visit the flea market, one of the best places to buy just about anything or continue strolling and enjoy your lunch or your coffee at one of the little, picturesque shops, creating memories of a lifetime.
- Professional & licensed guide
- Skip-the-line access at the Acropolis
- All taxes
- All personal expenses
- Gratuites (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected].
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday | 10:00 – 15:00