Athens -private- walking tour: THE ACROPOLIS…
This private walking tour, explores the rich ancient past with your own personal expert guide and visits the breathtaking Acropolis! Valid for 2020.
- 3.5 hour private experience led by licensed guide
- Customize the itinerary based on your interests and explore Acropolis at your own pace
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Acropolis and admire the majestic Parthenon
- See the Monument to the Unknown Soldier and watch the changing of the guards
- See the Dionysus sanctuary and Dionysus Theatre
- PRIVATE TOUR -WALKING TOUR OF ATHENS-
- This private easy walking tour, explores the city's rich ancient past with your own personal expert guide and visits the breathtaking Acropolis!
The tour begins at Syntagma square at 10:00, see the Monument to the Unknown Soldier and watch the changing of the guards. We continue to the Sotira of Lycodimos and the Kottakis Church both beautiful Byzantine churches. Then we stroll through the Plaka's paved streets, filled with traditional Greek restaurants and local shops.
Next in line is the breathtaking Acropolis. As you walk up the slopes, see the Dionysus sanctuary and Dionysus Theatre built in the 5th century BC. Your knowledgeable licenced guide will give you a detailed explanation of the glorious monuments of the Acropolis such as, the Parthenon, the Erectheion, the Propylaia, the Nike Temple and the surrounding monuments such as the Odeon of Herodes Atticus, the Observatory as well as the Philopappos.
Meeting point: Easy meeting point, in front of Grande Bretagne hotel (Syntagma Square) at 10.00 am. Your guide will be holding a sign and will be waiting for you there.
You may follow our suggested program or you can put together with our guide a similar program according to your special interests. For Sunday a supplement of 80 € apply.
- Professional & licensed guide
- All taxes
- All personal expenses
- Gratuites (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected].
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday | 10:00 – 15:00