One Day Boat Tour From Athens
Aegina and Agistri have a knack of dazzling wherever you explore. Our all-day boat tour offers you a full buffet lunch with the finest Greek food. Daily Schedule. Please send us email for availability.
If you are looking for beach, sun, culture and incredible scenery, or an all-in-one experience, the Athens one day boat tour to the Saronic gulf has got you covered. Feel the salted fresh air, enjoy the breath-taking view of the Greek islands and taste delicious authentic Greek cuisine. Join us in an unforgettable one day cruise, dive into the turquoise waters, relish the Mediterranean sun and soak up the unique Greek island lifestyle.
GreeceTours offers you a lifetime experience of a day cruise to Aegina and Agistri islands on an authentic wooden sailing boat. Walk-in ancient paths at the Aphaia Temple in Aegina, revel in the numerous shades of blue of Agistri beaches, dare to jump off the boat in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea and snorkel in crystal-clear waters of Aponisos. Aegina and Agistri have a knack of dazzling wherever you explore. Enjoy an exquisite savoury lunch made from fresh, local products will be served, introducing you to the famous Greek cuisine.
GreeceTours offers you a well-priced semi-private one day cruise from Athens, this experience, unlike mass tourism boats that advertise daily cruises with multiple stops resembling a normal ferry service. Food served on board is ethically sourced from trusted farms and groceries around Greece. We use the finest quality of olive oil in all our meals and fresh bio ingredients. We are proud of the quality of our services honoring the traditional Greek cuisine and hospitality. Our one day tour of the best spots Saronic gulf has to offer will amaze you.
- Aegina is the largest island in the Saronic Gulf, just 17 miles away from Athens. Aegina’s ancient history takes place back in the 500 B.C. Explore the ancient Greek temple of Aphaia, one of the most well-preserved sanctuary places of worship. What a bonus to a summer holiday to be able to walk around in one of the three temples of Sacred Triangle of Greece. Aegina is also famous worldwide for the high quality of its local pistachio nut. Among the highlights of the island, are the stunning beaches of Marathon, Agia Marina, and Perdika which is known for the seafood taverns.
- Agistri is one of the Saronic Gulf’s islands, ideal for a weekend getaway from Athens. Thanks to its magnificent natural environment and the secluded, sun-drenched beaches, this island is a little hidden gem ready to be explored. Visit the most spectacular beaches, including Dragonera, Skala, Aponisos and Chalikiada, and taste delicious traditional delicacies. Get lost at Megalochori’s streets with charming houses and taverns. This is what you really expect from Agistri: authenticity, freedom and tranquillity.
- Aponisos is our swimming spot to enjoy pristine crystal-clear green-blue waters full or underwater sea life. You could not ask for more than Aponisos which can offer you an ideal situation for both swimming and snorkelling.
- 09:00 One day cruise departure
- 11:30 Arrival to Agisti Island
- 13:00 Departure from Agistri Island
- 13:30 Arrival to Aponisos / Moni / Metopi, Lunchtime
- 15:00 Departure from Aponisos / Moni / Metopi
- 15:30 Arrival to Aegina Island
- 17:00 Departure from Aegina Island
- 19:00 Arrival to Marina Zeas.
Explore charming villages of Agistri island, its mesmerizing landscapes and panoramic views by an eco-friendly bike tour.
Discover all the must-see locations and hidden spots, chase the light through the shadows in utterly beautiful pine forests, be amazed by sandy beaches, picturesque sceneries, and find your inner peace.
Book the tour onboard and join us in this fun ride around the island’s boundless beauties.
Food & Beverages
- During boarding coffee, tea and freshly made juices along with homemade cookies and cake will be offered.
- One hour after departure a light delicious healthy brunch will be offered.
- After visiting our swimming spot in Aponisos enjoy our traditional Greek lunch using top-notch quality ingredients.
- During our return to the port, freshly cut fruits will be offered.
- All-day beer, wine and soft drinks will be provided for free.
- Wi-Fi, Snorkelling gear.
- Price is all-inclusive without any hidden cost for the above-provided food and services.
What’s NOT included
- Optional excursions, e.g. bike tour.
- Hotel pickup (can be provided at an extra cost of 12€ p.p.)
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected]
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday 10:00 – 14:00