One Day Cruise Agistri, Aponisos, Aegina / Athens
Semi-private daily cruise for 40 persons from Athens to Aegina and Agistri islands with transportation and full buffet lunch & soft drinks.
- If you are looking for beach, sun, culture and incredible scenery, or an all-in-one experience, the Athens one-day boat tour to the Saronic gulf have got you covered. Feel the salted fresh air, enjoy the breathtaking view of the Greek islands and taste delicious authentic Greek cuisine. Join us in an unforgettable one-day cruise, dive into the turquoise waters, relish the Mediterranean sun and soak up the unique Greek island lifestyle.
GreeceTours offers you a lifetime experience of a day cruise to the Aegina and Agistri islands on an authentic wooden sailing boat. Walk-in ancient paths at the Aphaia Temple in Aegina, revel in the numerous shades of blue of Agistri beaches, dare to jump off the boat in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea and snorkel in the crystal-clear waters of Aponisos. Aegina and Agistri have a knack of dazzling wherever you explore. Enjoy an exquisite savoury lunch made from fresh, local products will be served, introducing you to the famous Greek cuisine.
GreeceTours offers you a well-priced semi-private one-day cruise from Athens, this experience, unlike mass tourism boats that advertise daily cruises with multiple stops resembles a normal ferry service. Food served on board is ethically sourced from trusted farms and groceries around Greece. We use the finest quality olive oil in all our meals and fresh bio ingredients. We are proud of the quality of our services honouring the traditional Greek cuisine and hospitality. Our one-day cruise of the best spots Saronic gulf has to offer will amaze you.
Boat Capacity: 45 travellers
On board a maximum of 40 travellers
- Pick up transfer from your hotel or a nearby accessible point
- 09:00 One-day cruise departure
- 11:30 Arrival to Agistri Island
- 13:00 Departure from Agistri Island
- 13:30 Arrival to Aponisos / Moni / Metopi, Lunchtime
- 15:00 Departure from Aponisos / Moni / Metopi
- 15:30 Arrival to Aegina Island
- 17:00 Departure from Aegina Island
- 19:00 Arrival to Marina Zeas.
- Transfer from the port to your Hotel or a nearby accessible point
- Aegina is the largest island in the Saronic Gulf, just 17 miles away from Athens. Aegina’s ancient history takes place back in 500 B.C. Explore the ancient Greek temple of Aphaia, one of the most well-preserved sanctuary places of worship. What a bonus to a summer holiday to be able to walk around in one of the three temples of the Sacred Triangle of Greece. Aegina is also famous worldwide for the high quality of its local pistachio nut. Among the highlights of the island, are the stunning beaches of Marathon, Agia Marina, and Perdika which is known for its seafood taverns.
- Agistri is one of the Saronic Gulf’s islands, ideal for a weekend getaway from Athens. Thanks to its magnificent natural environment and the secluded, sun-drenched beaches, this island is a little hidden gem ready to be explored. Visit the most spectacular beaches, including Dragonera, Skala, Aponisos and Chalikiada, and taste delicious traditional delicacies. Get lost in Megalochori’s streets with charming houses and taverns. This is what you really expect from Agistri: authenticity, freedom and tranquillity.
- Aponisos is our swimming spot to enjoy pristine crystal-clear green-blue waters full or underwater sea life. You could not ask for more than Aponisos which can offer you an ideal situation for both swimming and snorkelling.
Schedule / Prices
- Daily from 01/04/2023 to 31/10/2023
(Adult 132 € / Child 92 €)
- Daily from 01/04/2023 to 31/10/2023
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected].
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 3251295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355