One Day Cruise Hydra, Poros, Aegina / Athens
A wonderful cruise from Athens to 3 unique Greek Islands in one day, Hydra, Poros & Aegina. Buffet lunch & live music included on board.
- The daily cruise in the three magical islands of Hydra, Poros & Aegina is an magnificent experience of Greek Hospitality and Entertainment. In a full day of fun, culture and culinary discovery, you will also enjoy the sun, the tasty food and delicacies.
During the cruise you will have the change to visit the Cosmopolitan island of Hydra with the unique architectural beauty, the beautiful island of Poros with the sandy beaches and final the historical island of Aegina which is well known across the world for the delicious pistachios.
- 07:00 pick up from your hotel
- 08:00 One-day cruise departure
- 11:20 Arrival to Hydra Island
- 12:50 Departure from Hydra Island
- 14:00 Arrival to Poros Island
- 14:50 Departure from Poros Island
- 16:15 Arrival to Aegina Island
- 17:50 Departure from Aegina Island
- 19:40 Arrival to Marina Delta Kallithea's
- 19:40-20:30 drop off at your hotel
- 1. Hydra, the beloved muse of painters, craftsmen and photographers with its unique architecture and pedestrian streets filled with lovely little craft & jewel shops and art galleries. Enjoy your walk among the neoclassic townhouses, maintaining an aura of the noble past or use the island’s traditional means of transport – the donkey.
2. Aegina town with its lively fish market and colorful floating fruit and vegetable marketplace make for a lively stop on our tour. You may choose to visit the majestic 5th century BC temple of Athena Aphaia, regarded as the best preserved ancient temple of Greece offering a magnificent view of the whole Saronic Gulf or you can visit the monastery of St. Nectarios known for its impressive Byzantine architecture and silver-carved tomb of the Saint. For those that simply prefer a stroll and a swim, Aegina’s sandy beaches are an excellent choice.
3. Poros Town rests in a narrow strait between Poros Island and the Peloponnese, quietly nestled in the embrace of deep green pine forests and mildly scented lemon groves. A climb to the town’s magnificent bell tower offers an unforgettable view.
Schedule / Prices
- From 01/11/2023 to 31/03/2024
Adult 141€ / Child 90€
- From 01/04/2024 to 31/10/2024
Adult 144€ / Child 93€
- From 01/11/2023 to 31/03/2024
- Visit three beautiful islands of Saronic Gulf (Hydra – Poros – Aegina)
- Lunch Buffet on board (certificate is provided).
- Live music and folkloric show for entertainment.
- Port Taxes.
- Pick up - drop off from your hotel (12€ from Athens city center hotels, 15€ from seaside hotels, up to Athens Riviera coast, 22€ from seaside hotels beyond Athens Riviera coast and up to Anavissos area)
- All personal expenses
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
|Walking tour Hydra||31€||Swimming tour Agistri||34€|
|Panoramic tour Aegina||24€||Aphaia & Agios Nektarios||28€|
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected] or fill the following form.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 3251295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355