One day cruise to Santorini island from Heraklion…
- Heraklion, Santorini
- one day cruise
- 12.5 Hours
- From 155 EUR
Enjoy the fabulous and breathtaking views with this full day cruise from Heraklion to Santorini! Santorini the volcanic half moon Island. Valid for 2020.
- Visit one of the most famous island of Greece
- Admire the famous volcano
- Wonder around the town of Fira
- Enjoy fabulous & breathtaking views
- Enjoy a wonderful one day trip
- ONE DAY CRUISE FROM HERAKLION TO SANTORINI
- The Greek island of Santorini the volcanic half – Moon Island, is and always has been a popular tourist place steeped in history with a very cosmopolitan feel that will amaze all on its volcanic background. Great poets have sung its praises, a 4.000 year old history. And the eternal Black and red rocks continues to stand, strong and majestic, rising proudly from the sea and guarding well the secrets of Atlantis... Join a unique experience cruising from Heraklion to Santorini.
The world wide known island of Santorini is the most southern island of the Cycladic group in the Aegean Sea, and is located 63 nautical miles north of Crete. The island has been widely known for its unique breath-taking view, beauty and colours: Black sand, white washed houses, red cliffs and the deep blue Aegean Sea. Santorini is considered to be the lost Atlantis…
The present-day crescent shape of the Greek island of Santorini is a consequence of a volcano activity during prehistoric times. Santorini itself owes its very existence to the volcano eruption.
Taking the speed boat from Heraklion across and joining the professional guide who will let you in on all of the history is a firm favorite amongst holiday makers. Whilst on the island take a quick cable-car ride or a slow donkey ride to the top for sightseeing or souvenir shopping. A day trip full of memories.
Enjoy the fabulous and breathtaking views with this full day cruise from Heraklion to Santorini!
Meeting point: The meeting point is at Heraklion port.
The child price is available for children till 10 years old. Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information while booking: Passengers' Surname and Name, Gender, Age. According to EU Directive 98/41, the shipping company has the obligation to keep passenger's name list of every voyage, for safety reasons.
- Roundtrip boat tickets
- Land excursion on Santorini
- Expert escort on Santorini
- Entrance fees
- Volcano boat tour
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Port transfers
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected].
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday | 10:00 – 15:00