Full Day Santorini Traditional Villages & Sunset Tour
Take a bus tour around the villages of Santorini and visit Panagia Episkopi, Pyrgos, Mesa Gonia, and Oia
- Panagia Episkopi Byzantine Church
- Mesa Gonia village
- Pyrgos village
- Oia village
- Visit the oldest Byzantine church of the island, built in 1115. Its interior is decorated with wall-paintings and it is considered to be one of the most historical monuments.
Mesa Gonia village is the next stop which is considered to be the center of Santorinian wine production. Mesa Gonia, is the only village that wasn’t restored since the great earthquake of 1956.
Next, we will visit Pyrgos village, one of the most picturesque villages of the island. Pyrgos used to be the capital of Santorini. You will have the chance to stroll around the village and take pictures of its beautiful churches and enjoy a magnificent view of the island once you reach the Venetian Fort at the top of the village.
Last stop is the village of Oia. Oia is located at the western part of the island where we will enjoy the famous sunset.
Schedule / Prices
- Duration: 6-7 Hours
- From 20/04/2022 to 30/10/2023
(Adult 41 € / Child 21 €)
Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday
- Bus Departure from April – 4th September: Kamari 15.00, Monolithos 14.50, Messaria 14.45, Karterados 14.45, Fira 14.40, Emporio 14.05, Perissa 14.00, Perivolos 14.05, Vlichada 14.10, Akrotiri 14.20, Megalochori 14.25, Pyrgos 14.30.
- Bus Departure from 5th September – October: Kamari 14.00, Monolithos 13.50, Messaria 13.45, Karterados 13.45, Fira 13.40, Emporio 13.05, Perissa 13.00, Perivolos 13.05, Vlichada 13.10, Akrotiri 13.20, Megalochori 13.25, Pyrgos 13.30.
- Clients are kindly requested to be at the pick-up point 10 minutes before the scheduled time.
- The starting times might change depending on the season and the time of the sunset
- The pick-up times are approximate and are subject to change.
- Guests must be able to walk over cobblestones and uneven surfaces, inclines and steps.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected] or fill the following form.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 3251295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355