Akrotiri, Red Beach, Lost Atlantis Museum Tour
Find out about the history of the island, from the Prehistoric Thera to the legendary Lost Atlantis and the Red Beach.
- You are guided, the prehistoric town that inspired the Lost Atlantis myth is unveiled before your eyes! This town was buried under the volcanic ash after the huge volcano eruption of 1612 BC that destroy the Minoan civilization. Your licensed guide introduces you to Akrotiri, and walking with you between the paths and the well maintained buildings, that ancient Greeks live before, so many centuries.
- A beach like no other, the Red Beach : a scenery reminding Mars on earth, right by the sea. We are exploring it together!
- Experience the great eruption, one of the biggest events of the prehistoric Mediterranean! Feel the earthquake and tsunami with all your senses and see the destruction of mythical Atlantis before your eyes, in a 9D experience
Schedule / Price
- Duration: 4 Hours (11:00 – 15:00)
- From 01/04/2024 to 31/10/2024
Adult: 90€ / Child: 45€
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected] or fill the following form.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 3251295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355