Mykonos Hiking and Swimming
Getting familiar with Mykonos beauties by hiking 5100m, visiting traditional farms & swimming at a sandy beach.
- At 8:30 am you get picked up from your hotel or your cruise ship to the “Mykonian Farm” traditional Farm, at Ano Mera village, where you will receive the delivery of the equipment: backpack, water bottle, small package with food and traditional ‘hook’ or stem, (walking stick) for your support during the hike and also we do a small tour of our garden and our farm animals.
At 09.15 am, the hiking adventure begins. The start drives us to achieve “1”, a track 1,450 meters to get to the Farm “Maou” at 10.00 am. Our trip continues by crossing the narrow streets of Maou, between cultured estates and traditional homes. At this point we will observe amateur local fishermen at the edges of the lake dam, an integral part of the wonderful pictures, along with various animals graze unconcerned around us. At 10:30am, we should arrive at the panoramic point “2”, the Dam, where we will have already traveled 4,150 meters. Here you will be getting additional information and after a short rest, we will continue to achieve the goal No “3”, at 950 meters, and a total of 5,100 meters from start, on the beach of Mersini, where at point “3” the itinerary of adventure ends, and you can enjoy swimming at the sea, until you come around 13.30 to be driven back to your place of stay or the “Mykonian Farm” for lunch (if this option has been chosen).
Schedule / Prices
- Duration: 5 Hours (08:30 – 13:30)
- Daily from 01/03/2023 to 30/11/2023
(Adult 50€ / Child 25€)
Private Operation, additional cost per reservation 100€
- An additional transfer fee (10.00 € pp/cash on the spot) will apply for transfers from/to hotels in the areas of Elia, Kalafatis, Agrari, Panormos, Super Paradise & Kanalia
- The pick-up time is approximate and depends on the pick-up location. The pickup time of each visitor will be notified upon their booking.
- Don’t forget to wear comfortable shoes, for example hiking shoes or sandals, camera, sun protection & swimming costume. During spring and autumn, we advise you to bring a jacket.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected] or fill the following form.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 3251295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355