Mykonos Little Venice & Agios Stefanos Cruise
Enjoy a most memorable cruise of the most popular highlights of Mykonos.
- Enjoy a most memorable cruise of the most popular highlights of Mykonos. We set sail at 10:00am from the Mykonos marina and we pass the well-known fishing shelter and in front of the old port of Mykonos. We will pass right through the anchored major cruise ships and we get a close view from the sea of the Paraportiani Church, which is among the most photographed churches in the world. We anchor outside Little Venice, one of the most romantic places in Mykonos, to enjoy a nice brunch with coffee, orange juice and croissants. At 12:00pm we will continue our cruise, passing by the rocky island of Mpaos and head towards the beach of Agios Stefanos so you can enjoy swimming in its splendid clear blue and green waters. Immediately after we will enjoy our lunch, consisting of spaghetti with shrimps, Greek salad and yogurt with sweet preserves. Music will be played throughout the cruise and snorkeling equipment will be available free-of-charge. At 3:00pm we will begin our return to the marina of Mykonos, positive of the beautiful memories you have made during this cruise.
Schedule / Prices
- Duration: 5 Hours (10:00 – 15:30)
- Daily from 16/04/2023 to 30/11/2023
Adult 70€ / Child 35€
- Note that the wind around Mykonos can be intense, especially during the month of August. Departures can be postponed, cancelled or re-scheduled in the event of high winds.
- Lunch is offered from 14:00 – 15:00
- The pick-up time is approximate and depends on the pick-up location. The traveler will be informed of the exact time upon confirmation of the activity.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected] or fill the following form.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 3251295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355