One Day Cruise to Mykonos from Athens
Mykonos, Greece's ultimate summer hotspot, lures the global elite with its glamorous ambiance, outstanding cuisine, and enchanting beaches.
Athens - Mykonos - Athens
- 06:00 - Private transfer from your hotel or any address in Athens.
- 07:00 - Departure from Piraeus Port with a speed ferry.
- 09:35 - 10:00 Arrival in Mykonos New port and meeting with your tour leader.
- 10:00 - 12:00 Mykonos Tour with escort. Mykonos Highlights*
- 12:00 - 14:00 Visit at the monastery of Panagia Tourliani & the Mykonian Farm and return to the town
- 14:00 - 16:00 Free time to explore yourself Mykonos town and drink your coffee or enjoy your lunch
- 16:00 - 16:15 Return on your own from Mykonos town's old port to the new port by bus or sea bus (Ride by sea bus is about 15 minutes from the old port to the new port with the price being approx. 2 euro. The cost of the taxi is approx. 10 euro)
- 17:00 - 21:20 Regular Ferry from Mykonos to Rafina port
- 21:20 - 22:20 Private transfer to your hotel in Athens This transfer is our last service for this tour
OPTION 2 for Return Extend Your Mykonos Adventure and Fly Back to ATHENS in Comfort
If you've fallen in love with the charms of Mykonos and wish to extend your stay, we're here to facilitate just that.
Mykonos to Athens – Hassle-Free Transfers
Airport Transfer in Mykonos: From the heart of Mykonos Town, we'll ensure you have a smooth and comfortable ride to the Mykonos Airport. Sit back and take in the last views of the island as you bid it a temporary goodbye.
Arriving in Athens: Whether you land at Athens Airport or disembark at the city's port, we'll be there to greet you. Our private transfer ensures you reach your hotel in the capital city without any stress.
Extra cost 100 euros per person if you chosen flights and taxi
- Pick up from your hotel to Piraeus port and departure for Mykonos with a high speed ferry. Arrival in Mykonos New port where your tour leader will be waiting for you.
The wonderful walk through the unknown alleys and the secret corners of Mykonos town begins. Our guide will accompany you and will share his knowledge and stories starting at the well-known location of the Archaeological Museum and the Remezzo restaurant (where the entrance of the old town is), close to the old port, which is the starting point of the walking tour.
The adventurous part of this tour starts at 12:00 when you will arrive at the village of Ano Mera, pass through the picturesque square, and visit the monastery of Panagia Tourliani. We then continue by walking only 400 meters to the Mykonian Farm where we will be greeted by the Farm’s superintendent who will guide us through the territory, recounting the history of the place while showing us how organic and animal farming operates.
Later, while sitting and relaxing on a traditional stone-built couch sipping raki we will learn the history of the island’s farming, its livestock, and its crops. During the storytelling of the Mykonian Traditional farming habits, for anyone who is interested a Light Snack option is offered with special local products from the traditional farm (bread, tomatoes, kopanisti, cucumbers, and poor man’s black olives, accompanied by the traditional raki)
We return to Mykonos town where you will have approximately 2 hours of free time to explore Mykonos yourself, drink your coffee or enjoy your lunch.
Return to the new port of Mykonos on your own, either by taxi or a sea bus travelling from the old port to the new port of Mykonos, where you will catch a regular ferry from Mykonos to Rafina port. After you arriva at Rafina port we transfer you back to your hotel.
Schedule / Prices
- Duration: Full Day
- From 02/04/2024 to 30/10/2024
- Return Ferry Departures & Pricing Information:
Our prices include all tickets, transfers, and tours associated with the ferry booking.
Please note that ferry companies periodically adjust their timetables.
Should there be any changes to your return trip after your booking, we will promptly notify you. You will have the option to make the final decision regarding these changes.
Air Travel Option:
If you’re considering returning by airplane either before or after making your booking, please let us know. We’ll provide you with information on available air tickets and any price differences compared to your ferry booking.
Additional Options Available Upon Request:Mykonos Overnight Stay: Extend your trip by staying one or more nights in Mykonos.
Two-Day Mykonos Adventure: Enjoy a two-day, one-night trip to Mykonos via regular ferry, complete with a full program. Stay overnight and experience all the island has to offer.
Hotel Booking Service:We can secure your accommodation and offer you special rates across various hotel categories: 3★, 4★, and 5★.
Alternatively, you’re welcome to book your own hotel, and we’ll happily provide all other services for your trip.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected] or fill the following form.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 3251295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355