Paros – Ios | 5 days / 4 nights
Enjoy two small islands famous with their sandy beaches and many water sports options, laid back Paros and Ios with the many clubs and bars.
- Day 1
- Arrival to Paros. Paros is a budget island favored by young people and families alike. Rest of the day is at leisure, you can go for a swim at one of the many beaches of the island and party in one of the many beach bars and the night life is concentrated at the villages of Naoussa and Paroikia.
- Day 2
- Enjoy the small island, take a stroll at Chora, the capital with the famous church with the 100 arches or rent a bike or car for a tour around the island. Paros is a paradise for windsurfing.
- Day 3
- Departure with ferry to Ios a small island with lovely sandy beaches many of which you can get to on foot. Evening at leisure to enjoy the busy nightlife of the island with the many clubs and bars.
- Day 4
- You can take a tour around the island or enjoy water sports at one of the organised beaches of the island.
- Day 5
- Free morning until your time of departure.
|15/4 – 31/5 & 1/10 – 31/10||1/6 – 15/7 & 1/9 – 31/9||16/7 – 31/8|
|Budget Hotel||–||From 199 €||From 289 €|
|Standard Hotel||From 179 €||From 229 €||From 329 €|
|First Class Hotel||From 199 €||From 299 €||From 429 €|
Ask us for discount on last minute bookings, upon availability
- 2 nights accomodation in Paros and 2 nights in Ios at hotel category of choice
- High Speed Ferry from Paros to Ios
- All personal expenses
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
Click here to view the Island Hopping Terms and Conditions.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected] or fill the following form.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ltd.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, all year round apart from January | 10:00 – 14:00