Santorini Cultural Tour
Discover Santorini's industrial history with visits to a tomato factory, ceramic studio, and the island's Folklore Museum.
- Did you know Santorini has an industrial past? You explore it in the once tomato factory, transformed into the tomato industrial museum, in Vlychada. You see before your eyes the traditional methods of tomato producers, hand-in-hand with the museum’s exhibits. Of course, you enjoy the local producers’ unique products, famous for their quality and special taste!
- Visit a Ceramic studio, create unique handcrafted decoration and tableware ceramic objects using distinctive techniques. Their designs and forms are inspired from the life and nature of Santorini. The black volcanic earth, the red terracotta, the blue of the sea, the white and the red-orange color of the sunset.
- Get impressed from a Folklore Museum where the workplaces and home rooms of the people of Santorini are recreated through the recent past. Every room is replicated using original items are tirelessly collected over the years. Visitors can walk through narrow paths to get to the square and the café, see the distillation of a bygone era and see through half-open doors and windows the recent past of Santorini.
Schedule / Price
- Duration: 6 Hours (10:00 – 16:00)
- From 01/04/2024 to 31/10/2024
Daily departures except Monday
Adult: 195€ / Child: 98€
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected] or fill the following form.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 3251295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355