Lagoon 560/Ipanema 58 Semi-Private Day Cruise
Morning semi-private cruise for 20 persons in Santorini's Caldera. Three stops for swimming and snorkeling with transportation, BBQ & drinks.
- Sunbath with glamour under the Greek sunny sky. Enjoy the optimal sea temperature. Enjoy snorkeling with the on-board equipment. The gorgeous bottom is amazing under the bright sun.
Three stops for swimming: at the area of the Hot Springs, very close to the volcano and at the area of Red and White beach.
Sail very close to lava creations, the Old Lighthouse, the Black Mountain, the Indian Rock and the Aspronissi islet.
Throughout the cruise, observe the complex of islands that encircles the biggest Caldera in the world. Watch picturesque white chapels in white and blue and traditional cave-houses on the cliffs.
Full BBQ meal prepared on-board, complimentary drinks throughout the trip and cozy atmosphere with music. There are vegetarian options, as well.
- Pick up - drop off from your hotel.
- Start at Amoudi port of Oia at 09.30-09:45.
- First stop at Hot Springs for swimming. Sails past Aspronisi, Ancient Lighthouse, Akrotiri and Indian Rock.
- Second stop at the Red Beach for swimming and snorkeling.
- Last stop at the White Beach for swimming & barbeque onboard. Sails below Caldera.
- The tour ends at Amoudi port at 14.30 - 14.45.
Schedule / Prices
- Duration: 4.5 – 6 Hours
- Daily from 15/03/2023 to 31/03/2023 & 30/10/2023 to 20/11/2023
Per person: 130€
- Daily from 01/04/2023 to 10/05/2023 & 11/10/2023 to 28/10/2023
Per person: 165€
- Daily from 11/05/2023 to 10/10/2023
Per person: 230€
- The duration of the tour is not the same throughout the season, especially the sunset cruise. During June, the tour lasts about 6 hours (daylight is bigger), while in October is about 4 hours and 30 minutes.
- Kindly note that the itinerary and stops of a cruise may be subject to alterations without prior notice in case the conditions are not appropriate to sail outside the Caldera.
- All yachts and boats in Greece cannot moor directly on the beach.
- Hot Springs: It is good to know that catamarans/yachts stop 50m away from the warm sulfuric water of the Hot Springs bay. The temperature in the Hot Springs area is up to 4°C warmer than the open water. Guests swim securely close to the Volcano. Dark color swimwear is recommended.
- Bring a photo of your passport or ID card.
- Guests need to bring warm dry clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen, sunhat.
- Passengers have to remove their shoes before embarkation.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected].
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 3251295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355