Lagoon 500/520 Semi-Private Day Cruise
Morning semi-private cruise for 20 persons in Santorini's Caldera. Three stops for swimming and snorkeling with transportation, BBQ & drinks.
- Ideal for swimming and snorkeling. In the morning, capture with your camera the “Gems” of Santorini, the contrasting brightly white of cave-houses and the dark color of the volcanic cliffs. Enjoy to the maximum the Greek sun and the Mediterranean sea.
Swim and snorkel very close to inaccessible and remote places, in the area of Red, White beach and the Hot springs.
Enjoy a barbecue meal, local delicacies, delicious sea food, with complimentary drinks.
Discover unique parts of Santorini, not reachable by car.
Views of the Old Lighthouse, the Indian Rock, the Black Mountain, the Aspronissi islet, the lava creations.
Relax in style on the comfortable decks of a superb yacht and share your memories on social media
- Pick up - drop off from your hotel.
- Starts from Ammoudi port at 10.00-10.15. Sails below Caldera
- First stop at Hot Springs for swimming. Sails past Aspronisi, Ancient Lighthouse, Akrotiri and Indian Rock.
- Second stop at the White Beach for swimming & barbeque onboard.
- Last stop at the Red Beach for swimming and snorkeling.
- Tour ends at Vlychada port at 15.00-15.15.
Schedule / Prices
- Duration: 4.5 – 6 Hours
- Daily from 11/05/2023 to 10/10/2023
Per person: 155€
- Daily from 15/03/2023 to 10/05/2023 & 11/10/2023 to 20/11/2023
Per person: 110€
- The duration of the tour is not the same throughout the season, especially the sunset cruise. During June, the tour lasts about 6 hours (daylight is bigger), while in October is about 4 hours and 30 minutes.
- Kindly note that the itinerary and stops of a cruise may be subject to alterations without prior notice in case the conditions are not appropriate to sail outside the Caldera.
- All yachts and boats in Greece cannot moor directly on the beach.
- Hot Springs: It is good to know that catamarans/yachts stop 50m away from the warm sulfuric water of the Hot Springs bay. The temperature in the Hot Springs area is up to 4°C warmer than the open water. Guests swim securely close to the Volcano. Dark color swimwear is recommended.
- Bring a photo of your passport or ID card.
- Guests need to bring warm dry clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen, sunhat.
- Passengers have to remove their shoes before embarkation.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected] or fill the following form.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 3251295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355