Lagoon 450 Semi-Private Sunset Tour
The BRAND NEW Lagoon starts daily from the Vlychada port at 14:45. A shuttle mini bus transfer is also organized from your hotel to the port prior to the time of the cruise.
For further information and to book this tour, please, contact us at [email protected]
- 5 Hours
- – First stop: ± 30 minutes at the Red Beach for swimming and snorkeling.
– Second stop: ± 60 minutes at the White beach for swimming, snorkeling and for the barbeque on board..
Sailing close to Indian rock, Akrotiri and ancient lighthouse.
– Third stop:± 30minutes at the Hot Springs for swimming, mudbath
– Last stop:below Oia village for watching the sunset from the best point on the island
The tour finishes in Amoudi and our mini buses take you back to your hotel.
- Pork souvlaki or chicken souvlaki or roasted vegetables for vegetarians
- Greek Salad
- Seafood (shrimps)
- Ntolmadakia (stuffed wine leaves)
- Rice with vegetables
- Mpriam (a traditional Greek Plate with zucchinis and eggplants on a red sauce)
- Traditional sweets (backlava) or seasonal fruits
Specification and Facilities lagoon 520
Type: Lagoon 450
Year of Built: 2016
Length Overall: 52 feet
Engines: diesel 2x54hp Yanmar
Fuel Capacity: 1300ltrs
Sail area: 101 sq. meters, Full battened Mainsail
Water Capacity: 960 Ltrs
Navigation: VHF/GMDSS, GPS plotter, Autopilot, Double throat station, Radar, Depth sounder, Log, Wind instruments
CHARTER, 5 cabins
– 4 double cabins
– 1 cabin amidships with 2 bunk beds
– 4 heads include: sink, toilet, separate shower
– 1 head for midship cabin includes: integrated sink, toilet and shower.
Galley full with 1 Fridge, Gas Oven, Espresso maker.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected]
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, all year round apart from January | 10:00 – 14:00