Mykonos Private Jeep Tour
On this private off-road tour, you will explore the island of Mykonos and discover its hidden corners with 4×4 / SUV Vehicles.
- This unique off road tour with off road vehicles 4 x 4 / SUV, has meeting point at Mykonos old port at 09:30, where you will meet your guide and have a small briefing.
Our tour takes us first along the coast to Choulakia beach and from there up to the famous Armenistis lighthouse from where you have fantastic views to the surrounding islands.
From there we drive through the area of Marathi with the lake and the dam and Panormos beach and Agios Sostis Bay where we will have short stops for photos.
The tour will also take us to east side of the island with the abandoned mine close to Mechria Beach and to the to the Paleokastro, the ruins of a Venetian Castle.
Then we drive to the traditional village of Ano Mera where we will enjoy lunch (not incl. in the price) in a local tavern before driving to the south side of the island with its beautiful beaches where we will have a long stop in Agrati Beach for coffee or swimming.
From there we head back for Mykonos town having as the last highlight of the tour, a photo stop at the Panorama point above the city, a place with a fantastic view all over the town and the neighboring islands.
The tour ends after a wonderful fun off road drive day with 4 x 4 / suv vehicles full of new impressions and pictures of Mykonos Island.
Schedule / Prices
- Duration: 7 Hours (10:00 – 17:30)
- From 15/04/2024 to 24/10/2024
1 – 3 persons: 395€
- The above mentioned price includes 1 escort who will drive the lead car. The rest must be driven by the clients. 5 seaters are available with an early notice.
- Drivers must have their drivers license with them and be 23 and older.
- Extra drivers cost 120€ each.
- Don’t forget to take beach equipment, sun protection, water, and good shoes.
- The mentioned itinerary is indicative and the order of visits may change but everything mentioned will be included in the final program.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected] or fill the following form.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 3251295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355