Ancient Delos & Rhenia Island Cruise
Take a memorable cruise to the so-called ‘Cycladic Sisters’, consisting of, Mykonos, Delos and Rhenia. ‘UNESCO world heritage’ landmark.
- Take a memorable cruise to the so-called ‘Cycladic Sisters’, consisting of, Mykonos, Delos and Rhenia. We depart from Mykonos and set sail for the ancient site of Delos island. At this point, you have the option to either stay on board and enjoy swimming on the blue and green waters or disembark for a 2-hour tour on this beautiful ‘UNESCO world heritage’ landmark. We then sail straight to the mesmerizing beaches and crystal clear waters of the uninhabited island of Rhenia where you can take your time to swim, snorkel and truly let go. Sandy coves, clear crystal waters and uncrowded beaches are Rhenia island’s true specialty
- * Lunch is offered from 14:00 – 15:00
- * Note that the wind around Mykonos can be intense, especially during the month of August. Departures can be postponed, cancelled or re-scheduled in the event of high winds..
- One way Transfer: 8 € per person
- Snorkeling equipment: Rental 8 € each per person
- Mykonos Cruises beach towels: Rental at 10 € each, Sale at 20 € each
- English Speaking Guide: 25 € per person
- Εntrances Fees: 12 € per person
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected].
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ltd.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, all year round apart from January | 10:00 – 14:00