Classical Greece, Mykonos & Santorini | 10 days / 9 nights
Explore Greece. Visit the monuments in the mainland and experience Greek summer in the islands. You may request to customize this tour.
Tailor made program. It is possible to amend days/nights and add local tour or cruises upon request.
Please note, that all program changes must take place before any bookings.
From November 1st until April 12th yearly, we organize this tour using airplanes between islands or for all routes.
Short Description / Services included in the published prices
Day 1 | Arrival to Athens – Transfer to your hotel – Free Day
Day 2 | Athens sightseeing
Day 3 | Athens – Corinth Canal – Epidaurus – Nafplion – Mycenae – Olympia
Day 4 | Olympia – Delphi
Day 5 | Delphi – Athens
Day 6 | Athens to Mykonos – Transfer to your hotel – Free Day
Day 7 | Mykonos – Free Day
Day 8 | Mykonos to Santorini – Transfer to your hotel – Free Day
Day 9 | Santorini – Free Day
Day 10 | Santorini – Transfer to the port or the airport
Transfers: All transfers are private with a taxi or a minivan with English speaking driver
Ferries: Regular or Speed ferries on economy class depending on the seasonality. If you wish to travel on Business or VIP class, please let us know.
Hotels: On chosen category (Tourist Class, First Class or Superior Class) on BB basis.
Local tours or cruises are served in group basis
- Day 01. Arrival / Athens.
- Arrival at the Athens airport, welcome assistance and transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Athens.
- Day 02. City tour / Athens.
- The day is dedicated to exploring the city of Athens.
We begin with a panoramic tour to the most important monuments and landmarks of the city including the Panathinaikon stadium, the Zappeion, the temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian's Arch, Syntagma square, the Parliament, the tomb of the unknown soldier, Schliemann's house, the Academy, the University, the National Library, and the old Parliament. Next, we head for our guided visit to the Acropolis, including the Propylae, the temple of Athena Nike, the Parthenon, and the Erechtheion. Later, we continue with a guided visit to the Acropolis museum voted one of the best museums in the world.
Afternoon at leisure to explore Plaka, the picturesque old part of the city, and why not, some shopping at Ermou street.
- Day 03. Corinth canal, Epidaurus, Nafplion, Mycenae / Olympia.
- After our breakfast we depart towards the Peloponnese. First stop will be at the impressive Corinth canal and we continue to Epidaurus with its theater, famous for its acoustics. Our day continues as we will be arriving in Nafplion for a short stop. Our next visit will be to Mycenae «rich in gold» as Homer mentions, with the Cyclopean walls, and the tomb of Agamemnon with the famous Lion’s Gate. In the afternoon, we will be crossing the mountains of the Peloponnese to arrive in Olympia for dinner and overnight.
- Day 04. Olympia / Delphi.
- Built on the banks of the River Alfios, Olympia is beautiful, green, and placid. We will enjoy a tour through the remains of the Ancient Olympia Complex (home of the original Olympic Games), including the Temple of Zeus, the Palaestra, and Phidias’s Workshop. We continue to the local museum, one of the richest in Greece, with the impressive statue of Hermes of Praxitelis. In the afternoon, we will start heading north, driving around Patras, over the impressive Rio-Antirio bridge, through Nafpaktos and Itea, to Delphi for dinner and overnight.
- Day 05. Delphi / Athens.
- Delphi used to be the most sacred spot in the world and a pilgrimage center for many centuries in the antiquity. You will admire the Sanctuary of Apollo, walk the Sacred way, and visit the temple of Apollo, home of Pythia (the oracle). We continue to the local museum with the famous bronze statue of the Charioteer. In the afternoon we will be take the road back to Athens.
- Day 06. Piraeus – Mykonos / Mykonos.
- In the morning we will be transferred to the port of Piraeus to catch the local ferry to Mykonos. Arrival in Mykonos and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure.
- Day 07. At leisure / Mykonos.
- At leisure to explore the famous island, a meeting point of the international “jet set”. Discover its amazing beaches, and enjoy the unique night-life.
- Day 08. Mykonos – Santorini / Santorini.
- After breakfast, transfer to the port of Mykonos in time to catch the local high-speed ferry to Santorini. Arrival in Santorini and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure.
- Day 09. At leisure / Santorini.
- At leisure to explore the magical island of Santorini. Discover Fira & Oia with the breathtaking views to the volcano, and enjoy one of the best sunsets in the Aegean. Explore the unique black-sanded beaches or take a boat tour to the islands of the caldera.
- Day 10. Departure
- Breakfast and at the appropriate time, transfer to the airport or to the port. Apart from the transfer to the port or the airport, no other service is included in the final day of the trip. This is the end of our trip. Kindly, let us know if you need any extra travel services to arrange your return to your home country or, in order to continue your trip to any other destination.
- From 01/04/2023 to 23/10/2023
Daily except Tuesday & Wednesday
Tour will not be operated on 03/04, 13/04, 14/04, 15/04, 24/04, 26/04, 29/04, 30/04.
- For departures within Christmas Week, New Years’ week, and Greek Orthodox Easter week, please ask as itineraries may not be available or maybe altered.
Please contact us for the dates of departure and availability
All Prices are per person in Euro
|Arrival Dates||Single||Double/ Twin||Triple|
|31/03 – 22/05||€ 1608||€ 1130||€ 1063|
|23/05 – 31/05 & 18/09 – 26/09||€ 1673||€ 1162||€ 1092|
|01/06 – 11/06 & 13/09 – 17/09||€ 1712||€ 1190||€ 1108|
|12/06 – 26/06 & 05/09 – 12/09||€ 1833||€ 1252||€ 1172|
|27/06 – 08/07 & 26/08 – 04/09||€ 2032||€ 1356||€ 1362|
|09/07 – 25/08||€ 2187||€ 1489||€ 1379|
|27/09 – 24/10||€ 1598||€ 1122||€ 1052|
|Arrival Dates||Single||Double/ Twin||Triple|
|31/03 – 08/05||€ 1932||€ 1315||€ 1234|
|09/05 – 25/05 & 24/09 – 23/10||€ 1980||€ 1339||€ 1253|
|26/05 – 09/06 & 09/09 – 23/09||€ 2052||€ 1378||€ 1285|
|10/06 – 23/06||€ 2085||€ 1403||€ 1310|
|24/06 – 15/07 & 21/08 – 08/09||€ 2374||€ 1452||€ 1355|
|16/07 – 24/07||€ 2552||€ 1550||€ 1442|
|25/07 – 20/08||€ 2385||€ 1568||€ 1447|
|Arrival Dates||Single||Double/ Twin||Triple|
|31/03 – 22/04||€ 2464||€ 1636||€ 1403|
|23/04 – 30/04||€ 2524||€ 1650||€ 1414|
|01/05 – 08/05 & 04/10- 23/10||€ 2576||€ 1676||€ 1432|
|09/05 – 19/05 & 26/09 – 03/10||€ 2720||€ 1750||€ 1495|
|20/05 – 29/05 & 21/09 – 25/09||€ 2865||€ 1833||€ 1458|
|30/05 – 16/06 & 15/09 – 20/09||€ 3037||€ 1922||€ 1632|
|17/06 – 24/06 & 05/09 – 14/09||€ 3112||€ 1959||€ 1662|
|25/06 – 14/07||€ 3386||€ 2103||€ 1782|
|15/07 – 21/08||€ 3447||€ 2133||€ 1808|
|22/08 – 04/09||€ 3206||€ 2008||€ 1697|
- Accommodation on BB, 3 nights in Athens, 2 nights in Mykonos and 2 nights in Santorini
- Athens city tour with Acropolis and Acropolis museum, on SIC, including English speaking guide.
- The 3-day classical Greece tour on SIC, on half-board basis (breakfast and dinner)
- All transfers
- Meet & Greet service for tour briefing and orientation, by an English speaking representative
- Ferry tickets Piraeus – Mykonos (regular ferry) and Mykonos – Santorini (high-speed ferry), economy class.
- All entrance/admission fees to sites and museums
- All taxes and our services
- An “overnight stay” tax is applicable to all accommodations in Greece. This tax, is charged on a per room per night basis and amounts to € 0,50 for 1*-2* hotels, € 1,50 for 3* hotels, € 3,00 for 4* hotels, and € 4,00 for 5* hotels. This tax is NOT included in our rates and should be paid locally on the spot by the clients.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above
- Any drinks during included meals
- Any tips
- Any porterage at hotels.
- All personal expenses
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
Hotel Class Options | Please consult our hotel list to see the hotels that are included in each class
TOURIST CLASS hotels are mostly 3* hotels. Occasionally there may be a superior 2* which however would be a carefully selected hotel that has either made a very recent renovation or is of a standard equal to a 3* hotel.
FIRST CLASS hotels are mostly standard 4* hotels. Occasionally there may be a superior 3* hotel which however would be a carefully selected hotel that has either made a very recent renovation or is of a standard equal to 4*
SUPERIOR CLASS hotels are either superior 4* hotels or 5* hotels. For the superior 4* hotels, the rooms our prices are based on, are usually the superior ones (not the standard ones). For the 5* hotels the rooms will be the standard ones.
Any special request for an upgrade is accepted upon hotel availability or with extra cost.
- Entrance/admission fees to various sites and museums are set by the Greek government, and in case of change, prices will be adjusted accordingly. Currently included entrance fees are based on rates valid as of November 1st, 2019.
- Above rates include VAT (13% for transportation & meals, and 24% for all other services). In case of a change in VAT, prices will be adjusted accordingly.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected] or fill the following form.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 3251295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355