Cooking Class & Wine Tasting in Santorini Small Group Tour…
160,00€ price for 2019
- 6-Hour guided wine-tasting and cooking class tour
- Visit 2 traditional wineries and learn about Santorini’s unique viticulture
- Sample up to 8 different types of wine such as Assyrtiko and Vinsanto
- Learn how to cook Santorini signature dishes by a local chef
- Savor all your fresh-cooked creations at the end of your cooking lesson
- Explore the wine and flavors of Santorini in a fun and interactive way
- Small groups with a maximum of 8 ensure a personalized and intimate experience
- Cooking Class & Wine Tasting in Santorini Small Group Tour
- Discover all the flavors of Santorini, visit 2 premier boutique wineries and savor all the renowned wine styles including the legendary sweet delight, Vinsanto. Learn how to cook like a Greek, with a Greek cooking class in a traditional restaurant and savor the fruits of your labor!
Treat yourself to a fun & informative wine tour in Santorini followed by a culinary feast of local Santorini tastes and Greek delights. The day starts with a visit to a charming vineyard learning about the unique viticulture that makes Santorini’s vine-growing respected worldwide for its distinctive means of production. Hear about the wine and the island’s characteristic volcanic soil — known as aspa — that helps produce wine with abundant mineral flavors and light notes. During the tour you will visit two traditional Santorini wineries and taste the island’s signature types of wine such as Assyrtiko, Nykteri and Vinsanto. Then chat with your guide about the island’s cuisine and help a local chef prepare a feast of three Santorini signature dishes at a traditional restaurant. When your food is ready, sit down to eat. Savor all the fruits of your labor at the end of the cooking lesson and help yourself to wine to complement your creations. Finish with a glass of Vinsanto and a local dessert to end your meal in the Santorini way.
Participation: A minimum of 2 participants is required per booking. You can do this tour in private basis upon request.
Minors under 17 allowed to participate only on private version, along with guardian or parents.
- Transportation by luxury air-conditioned mini-van
- English-speaking wine expert guide
- Visits at two traditional Santorini wineries
- Wine tasting of 8 types of wine
- Santorini Cooking lesson by a local chef
- Full lunch with wine
- Admissions and tasting fees at the wineries
- Hotel / Airbnb pick-up and drop-off service
- Gratuites (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected].
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday | 10:00 – 15:00