Milos cooking lessons
Experience the unique gastronomy of Milos with 13 delicious dishes and enjoy an unforgettable lunch in the traditional Parasporos village.
- 3.5 hour homestyle cooking class in Milos
- Experience the unique gastronomy of Milos and enjoy a delicious meal
- Discover the secrets of the Melian cuisine and taste traditional recipes
- Learn tips and tricks from a professional chef instructor
- Small groups with a maximum of 6 ensure a personalized and intimate experience
- An unforgettable lunch with what you will have prepare
- Thirteen (13) delicious dishes
- Cooking lessons
- 10:30 With a guidance of Vasilis (“Aegean Cuisine” chef) you will discover the secrets of the Melian cuisine. The lesson starts with a welcome drink and a discussion about the delicious Greek cuisine.
Then you will have a quick tour at the facilities of the restaurant, which are used to prepare the traditional recipes (the fresh lasagne press, the wood oven etc). After that you will go to a field next to the restaurant where you will collect your own vegetables and with them you will prepare the various dishes.
You will have a chance to get your hands “dirty” and try new tastes while you will try local cheese, wine and get introduced to the history behind of some recipes and how the local culture and herbs have contribute to the evolution of each dish. During the lesson you will make traditional recipes but also a modern version of them.
The lesson ends with you having an unforgettable lunch with what you will have prepared. Thirteen (13) delicious dishes.
The cooking lessons are taking place in Adamas – Alevromylos restaurant.
Please inform us if you have any allergies
Schedule / Prices
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- From 01/04/2023 to 31/10/2023
Adult 115€ per person for 1 up to 6 participants
Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
Private Operation 180€ for 1 participant
Private Operation 150€ per person for 2 participants
For private operation bookings please contact us.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected] or fill the following form.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 3251295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355