Enjoy a unique barbeque experience on the Mykonian farm in the evening time
have fun with locals
- This unique experience starts at 17:00 from your hotel, where the bus will pick us up and drive us to the farm. We will drive across the center of the island that unites the city (Hora) of Mykonos with the village of Ano Mera. Once we arrive at the tranditional Mykonian Farm, we will be greeted by the Farm’s superintendent who will welcome us with traditional treats, such as the famous Greek Delights (Loukoumi) and dried figs, and we will sit and relax on a traditional stone built couch sipping raki, while learning the history of the island’s farming, its livestock and its crops. Afterwards, he will guide us through the farm, showing us how the organic and the animal farming operates.
Depending on the season, you can cut and savor products from the vegetable garden. For those visitors who wish to get involved with farming tasks, the superintendent will provide you with the right tools and instructions as you go along.
Immediately after the farming tour, begins the Hellenic barbeque experience, which is filled with gastronomic delights that will make your stomach rumble throughout the procedure. Our experienced grill man will start the fire and a variety of the highest quality Hellenic meat will be there to consume at the “feast”. All participants will take turns in learning the Hellenic practices of Barbequing, constantly guided by our grill man.
During the whole procedure, you will also learn to make necessary side dishes, such as the famous choriatiki Salad, which of course will consist of ingredients straight from our farm, the well-known tzatziki sauce, with fresh cucumbers directly picked from our garden and also a fresh Mykonian sausage omelet will be cooked on the spot, with eggs that you will pick directly from our coop. All necessary equipment for the barbeque will be provided for all participants. The “junketing” and the consumption of meat, wines, drinks are free of charge with no limit on quantity and time duration, and will be served under our shady pavilion perfectly located on the farm. Make sure that your outfit is casual, as there is little room for a “formal dress code” on the farm.
After this experience comes to an end, there will be a photo session with guests and staff, and shortly after 20:30, transport service to your hotel or any other location is arranged.
Schedule / Prices
- Duration: 3 Hours (17:00 – 20:00)
- From 01/03/2024 to 30/11/2024
Adult 95€ / Child 50€
Private Operation, additional cost per reservation 300€
- From 01/03/2024 to 30/11/2024
- An additional transfer fee (10.00 € pp/cash on the spot) will apply for transfers from/to hotels in the areas of Elia, Kalafatis, Agrari, Panormos, Super Paradise & Kanalia
- The pick-up time is approximate and depends on the pick-up location. The traveler will be informed of the exact time upon confirmation of the activity.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected] or fill the following form.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 3251295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355