Santorini Semi-Private Cooking Lesson & Wine
Santorini’s food and wine together at this delightful tour! Explore the history of the island, followed by a cooking class and a splendid lunch.
- You follow the“wine trail”, guided by a sommelier: the history of Santorini hand-in-hand with the grape varieties and the volcanic characteristics that help them flourish. Then come the one-of-a-kind aroma table of Assyrtiko wine and the special wine tanks that help this wine, typical of Santorini, mature. Last but not least, a tour to the Afoura barrels cellar.
- Following your wine experience, a delightful cooking class comes next where you master the Santorinian cuisine! Enjoy a glass of Assyrtiko wine while you are guided by an expert chef on cooking Santorinian salad, the typical fava and tomato fritters and seasonally dish of the day.
- You try the specialties you cooked! Enjoy the lunch you cooked and let a sommelier unveil the world of Santorini wine to you. Of course, this is the perfect timing for a little more wine: a wine tasting is the last touch to this excursion, full of flavors and aromas.
Schedule / Price
- Duration: 4 Hours (12:00 – 16:00)
- From 01/04/2024 to 31/10/2024
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected] or fill the following form.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 3251295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355