Mykonian Traditional Cooking Lessons
Enjoy a traditional home made dinner at the Mykonian Spiti and experience the Greek art of cooking.
- During your time here you will experience the traditional Greek way of life, the culture, the Greek art of cooking. To become a bit more specific, after you are collected from your hotel (or the port or the location you prefer) and transferred to a Mykonian home, your host will wholeheartedly invite you into our beautiful Mykonian home and create a charming and intimate evening that will turn this visit to the “Island of the Winds” into a highlight of your trip.
She will teach you about Mykonian culture and traditions and make you feel just as if you are visiting close relatives or friends. In the meanwhile, you will enjoy an authentic Mykonian dinner with unlimited consumption of local wines. Of course, once at there you have the opportunity to wash up and relax with a drink of wine before dinner, which is served on a set Menu of homemade cooking. The property staff takes care of the table setting and the food serving.
At the end of dinner, transportation service will be provided back to where we started.
Schedule / Prices
- Duration: 2 Hours (19:30 – 21:30)
- From 01/03/2024 to 30/11/2024
Adult 65€ / Child 35€
For a private Operation, the additional cost per reservation is 250€
- An additional transfer fee (€10.00 pp/cash on the spot) will apply for transfers from/to hotels in the areas of Elia, Kalafatis, Agrari, Panormos, Super Paradise & Kanalia
- The pick-up time is approximate and depends on the pick-up location. The traveler will be informed of the exact time upon confirmation of the activity.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected] or fill out the following form.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 3251295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355