Mykonos Wine Tasting at a Farm
Tasting of 4 prestigious local wines, learning basic tasting techniques and a chance to uncork and savor Greece’s most distinct blends.
- This unique experience starts at 12:00 from your hotel, where the bus will pick you up and drive you to the farm. You will be driven across the center of the island that unites the city (Hora) of Mykonos with the village of Ano Mera.
Once we arrive at the farm we will be greeted by the sommelier and seated in the specially designed wine corner of this beautiful traditional farm. Here, you will taste 4 different local wines and get to know their dynamic step-by-step through the tasting stages. Not only will you learn the basic tasting techniques, but you will uncork and savor Greece’s most distinct blends!! The wine tasting is accompanied by a snack of local products.
- Duration: 3 Hours (12:00 – 15:00)
- From 01/03/2024 to 30/11/2024
For private Operations, the additional cost per reservation is 300€
- An additional transfer fee (€10.00 pp/cash on the spot) will apply for transfers from/to hotels in the areas of Elia, Kalafatis, Agrari, Panormos, Super Paradise & Kanalia
- The pick-up time is approximate and depends on the pick-up location. The traveler will be informed of the exact time upon confirmation of the activity.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected] or fill out the following form.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 3251295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355