Santorini Island Escape: 2-Day Cruise and Tour from Athens…
You will have the chance to explore the impressive, former volcanic island, Santorini with this 2-day and one night tour from Athens. Valid for 2022 / 23.
- Independent trip to Santorini including one night hotel accommodation
- Lounge in the sun on Santorini beaches & swim in crystal blue waters
- Explore the island of Santorini at your own pace
- Explore Fira town & the picturesque village of Oia
- Enjoy amazing volcanic views & breathtaking sunsets
- Santorini Island Escape: 2-Day Tour from Athens
- You will have the chance to explore the impressive Santorini island with this 2-day tour from Athens. Santorini, this former volcanic island offers breathtaking views from the caldera, unique sunsets from Oia village and great blue clear waters for refreshing swims at the famous red, white and black beaches. Round trip port transfers, round trip ferry tickets and hotel accommodation on the island with breakfast are included.
06:00 in the morning pick up from your hotel to Piraeus port , You may ask fromprevius night to have take away breakfast from your hotel .
07:30 departs your ferry for Santorini . Board to your ferry for an 8-hour crossing to Santorini, or upgrade to a speedboat for a ride of around 5 hours. During the trip you will have the chance to see some of the most beautiful islands of Aegean. Arriving at the port of Santorini, 15:30 our expert driver will be waiting for you holding a sign with your name in order to transfer you at the hotel.Kamari Beach 3* BB The rest of the day is free to enjoy one of the most romantic islands of the world and wander around the picturesque village of Oia, famous for the breathtaking sunsets..
After your breakfast, check out of your hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure to relax on amazing beaches or to visit the main town of Fira. Fira is a place which invites everyone to shop, walk around through its streets, or enjoy a meal in one of the restaurants overlooking the volcanic site. If you like the history you may visit the "Akrotiri" site to see the ancient remains after the volcano explosion.
In the afternoon,14:00 you will be transferred to the port for the return by ferry 15:30 back to Athens. Our expert driver will be waiting 23:30 for you again at the port of Piraeus to transfer you back to your Athens central hotel..
Reservations are accepted 48 hours prior to the tour and depend from the availability of ferry tickets and hotels on the island. Your stay in Santorini is unescorted and gives you the freedom and flexibility to enjoy your time on the island at your own pace.
Please inform us YOUR HOTEL in ATHENS for pick up and drop off
your MOBILE NUMBER in use when in Greece for contact if needed
You may choose morning speed ferry only to go //- 07:00 -12:15 extra payment 60 euro
After payment and confirmation not any change or refund is accepted
Hotel accommodation is usually located at Kamari village or Perissa beach.
We can serve any other hotel request with prices on the spot
All the mentioned prices are per person on twin sharing basis. In case of one traveller, the single supplement option has to be chosen.
Hotel accomodation town tax:
Paid directly in hotels as following: 5* hotels - 4 Euro per room/per night, 4* hotels - 3 Euro per room/per night, 3* hotels - 1.5 Euro per room/per night.
- Round trip economy ferry tickets (numbered seats)
- Hotel accomodation on the island including breakfast
- Round trip port transfers in Athens and in Santorini
- Choice of A class or Tourist class hotels on the island
- Athens pick up/drop off service
- Hotel accomodation tax
- Meals, drinks and beverages
- Personal expenses
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected].
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday | 10:00 – 15:00