Santorini Semi-Private Wine Tasting
Santorini stands out in the world of winemaking, offering a memorable day with local wines, traditional architecture, and breathtaking views.
- You start with a splash of Santorini’s past. The traditional “Canaves” - cave-shaped constructions of the self-taught architects of the past host you during your first stop. Located by the volcanic stones, you definitely need a moment to enjoy the spectacular views of Mesa Gonia village. With your senses awakened, you are ready to taste 4 splendid Santorini’s Assyrtiko wines.
- You delve into the wine making process and Santorini’s distinctive terroir in an early-20th-century tomato factory. This renovated construction transformed into a museum, hosts you during your second stop for an introduction to the world of wine making. You keep exploring through a tasting of 4 top-rated Assyrtiko wines, on a different scenery by the sea.
- You finish your journey to the world of Santorinian wine with one more tasting of seductive local wine varieties. The wine varieties guide you to the unique microclimate of Santorini and its mark on the island’s most famous product.
The 4 exquisite local wines of this tasting come perfectly paired with a 4-course lunch.
Schedule / Price
- Duration: 5 Hours (13:00 – 18:00)
- From 01/04/2024 to 31/10/2024
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected] or fill the following form.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 3251295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355