Lagoon 560/520/500 Semi-Private Sunset Tour
Our BRAND NEW catamaran starts from the Vlychada port at 14.45 . There is a roundtrip transfer from your hotel provided by us.
- 5 Hours
- – First stop: ± 30 minutes at the Red Beach for swimming and snorkeling.
– Second stop: ± 60 minutes at the White beach for swimming, snorkeling and for the barbeque on board..
Sailing close to Indian rock, Akrotiri and ancient lighthouse.
– Third stop:± 30minutes at the Hot Springs for swimming, mudbath
– Last stop:below Oia village for watching the sunset from the best point on the island
The tour finishes in Amoudi and our mini buses take you back to your hotel.
- Pork souvlaki or chicken souvlaki or roasted vegetables for vegetarians
- Greek Salad
- Seafood (shrimps)
- Ntolmadakia (stuffed wine leaves)
- Rice with vegetables
- Mpriam (a traditional Greek Plate with zucchinis and eggplants on a red sauce)
- Traditional sweets (backlava) or seasonal fruits
Specification and Facilities lagoons 560/520/500
Year of Built: 2014
Length Overall: 56 feet
Beam: 31 feet
Engines: diesel 2x75hp Yanmar
Fuel Capacity: 1300ltrs
Sail area: 207 sq. meters, Full battened Mainsail
Water Capacity: 960 Ltrs
Navigation: VHF/GMDSS, GPS plotter, Autopilot, Double throat station, Radar, Depth sounder, Log, Wind instruments
CHARTER, 5 cabins
– 4 double cabins
– 1 cabin amidships with 2 bunk beds
– 4 heads include: sink, toilet, separate shower
– 1 head for midship cabin includes: integrated sink, toilet and shower.
Galley full with 1 Fridge, Gas Oven, Espresso maker.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected]
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, all year round apart from January | 10:00 – 14:00